Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #7 Ellie finally seen the light, Conor still full of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id take him over her any day at least with him what you see is what you get..she just comes across as hidden and sneaky. The bawling and crying on the podcast and she probably in contact with him the whole time. Nah she ain't all that innocent it's all a game to them both.
what podcast episode was it when she was crying? I want to have a listen 🤣

Reactions: 1
Clearly deserve each other.
but the next time she cries looking for sympathy and people to buy her shite I’d say she’ll get none.
Also just waiting for the stage we get to say told you so AGAIN.
she really is a doormat, with no self worth.

Reactions: 21
Her friends and parents (cause clearly her sister is a geebag) need to give her head a wobble. She’s nearly 30 and carrying on like a 16 year old

Reactions: 17
Jesus. As much as I didn’t want to believe it, there was genuine people on here posting that they saw them having brunch etc & those posters had no reason to lie. So I’m disappointed but not surprised. Think he’s going to end up unemployed & unemployable in the future - coffee boxes are ten a Penny, it’s not novelty. His following are boys aged 12-15 which aren’t spending money. He is involved in too many scams at this point for CAB not to be all over him at some stage

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.