Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #7 Ellie finally seen the light, Conor still full of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your man from the buddy cup page yawning with those teeth into the camera yesterday, the ignorance. Imagine hun touching your bomb bakes crossants 🀒

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Not a sinner at them buddy cups πŸ˜‚

Did you not see the hundreds of people there you must have missed them sold out of everything people started buying the cups and the hot chocolate powder off him aswell yupppaaaa!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does he want a prize for having like arguably the most basic brainstorm going that he definitely made 10mins before posting to his stories πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does he want a prize for having like arguably the most basic brainstorm going that he definitely made 10mins before posting to his stories πŸ˜‚
"The Scheme" "Your fix" he's actually so cringey with his tit ideas thinking he's Steve Jobs or something. You sell coffee that tastes like wank, get over yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"The Scheme" "Your fix" he's actually so cringey with his tit ideas thinking he's Steve Jobs or something. You sell coffee that tastes like wank, get over yourself
With his brain (or lack of), I'm surprised he didn't call it 'The Money Launderer', selling organza bags full of washing powder on the side to make your drawers smell nice🀣

Although I have to add, that it has yet to be proven if he does indeed use fairy non bio on his money. These are just alleged allegations. 😁 So far!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry if this has been covered already.. Someone I knows friend was out with Ellie and Charleen a few weeks ago at a house party. Ellie is supposedly seeing a lad who is friends with the Whelo fella. Some guy called Evan? Ellie and Charleen were filling their noses with coke in the toilets.. classy ladies

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Sorry if this has been covered already.. Someone I knows friend was out with Ellie and Charleen a few weeks ago at a house party. Ellie is supposedly seeing a lad who is friends with the Whelo fella. Some guy called Evan? Ellie and Charleen were filling their noses with coke in the toilets.. classy ladies
who's Whelo? This Evan chap the cousin of Conor that a lot of his stans were suggesting on the social medias concerning his holiday fling

he has a story up of a notebook he "found under his bed" of his brain storming for the buddy cup, name ideas and funding etc.
Oh really I'd love to see the brainstorming for funding... "Ask me ma.... ask me da.... ask Mr Daisy's Grill, oh wait he can only look legit if he helps fund one trailer.... duck who next then? "

Reactions: 5
Oh hi Conor ✌

• Haha
Would hate to see her Feck things up for herself by hitting ❄ especially if she’s hoping to buy a home.

Reactions: 2
Oh hi Conor ✌
I am not a fan of Conor at all but going by this person's few comments, it's the first time they posted here since they joined in March 2021 and have commented on the It Galz thread and Jess Brennan... both of who I don't think that head would have any interest in.... but what odd random info to write in this thread for the first time? πŸ€”

Reactions: 8
Nothing boils me blood more than seeing these saps record themselves while driving! How is this still a thing????

Reactions: 17
Nothing boils me blood more than seeing these saps record themselves while driving! How is this still a thing????
recording himself AND turning his face 360 degrees to show his haircut. Hope he crashes and writes off his financed bus

• Wow
Can’t believe the state of him recording a poxy story video while driving. Wouldn’t even hope that he crashes tbh cause he’d be the type of fella to crash, injure others but walk away injury free.
Also for someone who supposedly loves their β€œdrip” so much, promoting accounts that sells replicas is A1, verdy verdy slick yuppa shitebox coffee and hot chocs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.