Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #7 Ellie finally seen the light, Conor still full of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He goes on like ge has all these designer clothes and watches, there all replicas sure nobody would know unless you took the watch off him to look at it. Wdf is going on with that bum fluff he calls a beard is he starting to draw in gaps to make it look better 😂 😄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s only gagging to have a buddy kip in blanch. That chopped is always dead too, surprised it hasn’t shut yet tbh. Way nicer coffee places in blanch anyway

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe the state of him recording a poxy story video while driving. Wouldn’t even hope that he crashes tbh cause he’d be the type of fella to crash, injure others but walk away injury free.
Also for someone who supposedly loves their “drip” so much, promoting accounts that sells replicas is A1, verdy verdy slick yuppa shitebox coffee and hot chocs

I hate when ‘influencers’ do this - it’s so disrespectful

Reactions: 2
Anybody watch the teaser on the podcast page 🤨
Nope, not liking any of those pages either just to hear that gobshite talk shite. Everyone hoping he’ll spill on the split, but we all know he does this to get listeners and says duck all.

Reactions: 8
Nope, not liking any of those pages either just to hear that gobshite talk shite. Everyone hoping he’ll spill on the split, but we all know he does this to get listeners and says duck all.
Yeah no I'm the same just the teaser I saw, he says there finished since June 6th exactly, says he was caught then the clip cuts off 🤣

It actuqlly makes me feel physically sick when people record themselves eating... jesus the way he eats puts me off going anywhere he eats 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
He goes on like ge has all these designer clothes and watches, there all replicas sure nobody would know unless you took the watch off him to look at it. Wdf is going on with that bum fluff he calls a beard is he starting to draw in gaps to make it look better 😂 😄
You’ll notice he doesn’t promote Lux Buster anymore, he used to promote them daily. I don’t know if anyone else here knows who’s behind that, but he makes a packet from it. Word on the street is that someone, I can’t say who, but he’s frequently mentioned here, was accused of some kind of wrongdoing and given the boot. All I can say is he has a fat melon head, and looks like a South Park character.

as if, first dates more like
Undateables most likely

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You’ll notice he doesn’t promote Lux Buster anymore, he used to promote them daily. I don’t know if anyone else here knows who’s behind that, but he makes a packet from it. Word on the street is that someone, I can’t say who, but he’s frequently mentioned here, was accused of some kind of wrongdoing and given the boot. All I can say is he has a fat melon head, and looks like a South Park character.

Undateables most likely
Ah we need a bit more than that, initials even 😂😂

• Haha

Undateables most likely
where do lux buster and the likes of them get their clothes? i want some of the stuff they sell but refuse to give them a penny 😂 presume it's all imported from china?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.