Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Putting his page on private and off private. On Christmas Day. Biggest attention seeker going. So embarrassing 😳

Reactions: 11
The rate your plate was nothing more than to show Ellie the amount of girls in DMs . Such a mature business man

Reactions: 16
Ellie posted 12 hours ago on stories ‘ it’s a different Christmas for me this year, grateful for family & friends - hopefully next year I’ll have my own house’
He copied her identical post 3/4 hours after

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Ellie posted 12 hours ago on stories ‘ it’s a different Christmas for me this year, grateful for family & friends - hopefully next year I’ll have my own house’
He copied her identical post 3/4 hours after
He’s so childish it’s unreal - I don’t know how she put up with him for so long

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He’s so childish it’s unreal - I don’t know how she put up with him for so long
His behaviour the last few days has been so immature. She is well shot of him. I can’t see her getting back with him after this. She can’t even have a peaceful Christmas as I am sure people will message her asking about Conor’s posts. Nothing worse than an ex making a deal about the break up on social media.

He must have a lot of his time on his hands if he posting so much on Christmas day.

Reactions: 13
The wheels are well and truly falling off, he’s making a pure show of himself.

His parents have a lot of blame to take for him being such a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Don’t follow this thread but the title came up on my home page…. But really enjoyed the title!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
the man has a food business and couldn't identify red cabbage.
Sure the fella only found out what halloumi and falafel was for the first time like a month ago. Part time poet full time absolute mongoloid. And imagine spending your entire Christmas Day on Insta like that, talk about sad

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.