Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of the part time poet thing does anyone know what the duck he’s on about with that? It’s never not been in his bio. It’s embarrassing when people have weird private jokes or something in their bios and captions that literally no one is going to understand. Same with the “forever and ever” shite whatever that is about.

Reactions: 6
Speaking of the part time poet thing does anyone know what the duck he’s on about with that? It’s never not been in his bio. It’s embarrassing when people have weird private jokes or something in their bios and captions that literally no one is going to understand. Same with the “forever and ever” shite whatever that is about.
Were you around when he started writing poems for people? I'm still unsure as to whether or not his 'poems' were parody material or if he thought they were good.

Reactions: 5
Were you around when he started writing poems for people? I'm still unsure as to whether or not his 'poems' were parody material or if he thought they were good.
Oh jesus no… It sounds like the sort of thing he would’ve thought he was genuinely good at though. He’s so deluded

Reactions: 4
See he has changed his bio to say "forever & ever" obviously something he used to say to Ellen, he really needs to get over it.
Bet they’re very much regretting getting that tattooed 😂 matching tattoos with that eejit 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What's his story about everyone taking the "bait" and calling everyone mother feckers about?

Reactions: 1
What's his story about everyone taking the "bait" and calling everyone mother feckers about?
He had a strawberry on his Christmas dinner plate and everyone apparently lost their tit over it and engaged with his post which is good for his page. Weirdest stunt ever, sort of a shite attempt at the white moose and their outrage marketing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He had a strawberry on his Christmas dinner plate and everyone apparently lost their tit over it and engaged with his post which is good for his page. Weirdest stunt ever, sort of a shite attempt at the white moose and their outrage marketing
I said it as soon as I saw it that he was doing it for reaction, big sad childish duck

Reactions: 10
Well he sure got one over on me!!!

Sad case

Reactions: 1
It’s defo done now given Ellie’s insta story tonight. Delighted she finally got rid of that anal wart.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.