Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully the FSAI are on the ball. Heard of quite a few places operating in houses during lockdown that were on delivery sites and were closed down for infestations etc...
Yeah there are a few places on Deliveroo and just eat that when you google the address it is a house or apartment. Just eat and Deliveroo don’t do background checks on restaurants and don’t care about hygiene standards. It’s shocking and should be clamped down on.

Reactions: 8
Arggggggggggh, could this absolute BELL END be any more thick??

He's on giving out that people are complaining orders are taking up to an hour to be delivered from Just Eat. He's mouthing off saying they've limited the radius for orders to 10min drive so hes "not sure what's going on" and is putting the blame back onto JustEat

Listen, you little cumstain, do you honestly think Just Eat have their drivers on standby for your crappy little manky stall to deliver your crap?
They work for all the vendors in your area. Just because he collects from your shithole first, they might have 2/3/4 drops beforehand.

He honestly thinks THEIR drivers are just there to deliver his food as soon as some gobshite that obviously enjoys the risk of contracting E Coli has placed an order.
How does he manage to get dressed in the morning?
Comment of the month 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I feel like I an actually smell him through my phone...

He's in that manky, furry fleece thing right now at the Buddy Bar or whatever it's bleeping called. He had the same thing on last night, which I'm assuming he slept in. He also had it on in his stories 19 HOURS AGO.

Absolute scruff bottle. He turns my skin.

...and also, on a side note. The overall "branding" of his Buddy Bollix. It's so so so bad. It's like he went onto Microsoft Word - closed his eyes, scrolled down, and stopped on whatever font he landed on and used that. Then used a diabolical stick man as his logo.
Where's the brand identity? What's his USP? Like, it's so crap.

He makes me howl!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Why did he post a Christmas card from his parents just now and yesterday too. ?
Weird … nobody cares Conor ffs 🙄

Reactions: 9
I feel like I an actually smell him through my phone...

He's in that manky, furry fleece thing right now at the Buddy Bar or whatever it's bleeping called. He had the same thing on last night, which I'm assuming he slept in. He also had it on in his stories 19 HOURS AGO.

Absolute scruff bottle. He turns my skin.

...and also, on a side note. The overall "branding" of his Buddy Bollix. It's so so so bad. It's like he went onto Microsoft Word - closed his eyes, scrolled down, and stopped on whatever font he landed on and used that. Then used a diabolical stick man as his logo.
Where's the brand identity? What's his USP? Like, it's so crap.

He makes me howl!
The worst thing about that stick man is he actually paid someone to design that😂😂😂

• Haha
Why did he post a Christmas card from his parents just now and yesterday too. ?
Weird … nobody cares Conor ffs 🙄
I'd say he's spoiled rotten and runs the roost in that house. Whatever Conor wants Conor gets, explains why he thinks he can get away with everything in real life as well

I’m starting to feel pity on him. He clearly misses her. And is dying to get her back. It’s actually sad or maybe I’m hormonal 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I’m starting to feel pity on him. He clearly misses her. And is dying to get her back. It’s actually sad or maybe I’m hormonal 😂😂
it has to be hard over christmas, they were together a very long time. It's no one's fault but his own, he should have more cop on at his age and treat someone right in a relationship or don't be with them at all. She seems much happier without him

how does he not know what superstitions are 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This bleep wants to open a buddy cup in tallaght, Liffey valley or blanch. The chopped in blanch is always dead, was parked at it the other day.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Brian Lee still up his hole a day after signing a massive deal.
I do not know what the duck is going on there. I would have considered them polar opposites in business terms.

Distance....

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.