Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I pity that Chris lad. Seems like a nice kid & is mannerly and polite. He defo looks up to Conor as a mentor and he will end up with his name ruined too.

Reactions: 7
Just really not a pleasant chap is he.

I will never criticise anyone for living with their parents. It's a cheap shot and so many good, decent people find themselves in the same situation.

I will criticise him for how scummy he is. Thinks he is a proper hard man doesn't he? Wonder what happened with him hosting the bingo ?? Hmm

His business is crap. His instagram is crap - wasn't he almost crying a few weeks ago when it was deleted. Cried so much and for what? To run his super genuine competitions.

He is the type of fella that would perform fellatio on himself if he could.

A bully as well. Can't handle any criticism but dishes it out no end. Calling that poor worker in the summer "a little horror".

My 2 cents. Hope he turns over a new leaf and becomes a bit more genuine.

Reactions: 16
Is he related to his pal Darren Regazzoli? Buddy Cup 1 is always empty, like it's obvious what it is for, 🧼💶💧🧼💶💧🧼💶💧🧼
no idea, strange surname on them. Connor would only be mates with absolute weirdos anyway. They all give me the creeps

Reactions: 4
“The food has no MSG in it……you don’t get bloated about what comes from the
-
educated
- great speaker
- entrepreneur
- nutritionist
- slick

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On the BuddyBox page (what kind of cringe name is that?!) I see he's got his hardman posse commenting on all his sandwiches making fun of the hotbox comments from earlier. A real role model to look up to for sure 🙄

Reactions: 8
Is he not back in college doing his degree or is that out the window like the buudy cup in howth?

Reactions: 3
Is he not back in college doing his degree or is that out the window like the buudy cup in howth?
oh yeah no word of that, he was far too stupid for it anyway i'd say his massive head would be fried trying to figure out how to spell every single word

also can't stand that prick darren conway who ever told him he was funny should be ashamed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The video is cringe but the editing is pretty bad too. Pacing, its called pacing it was like there was a whole 2 seconds of dead air between cuts.

Reactions: 1
She comes across so greedy and ungrateful with all the packages, it would sicken you.

Reactions: 3
The buddybox food menu looks awful. Even the professional photos look very unappetising.

Is it Dublin slang to refer to something as 'dirty'?

In the tag line of the instagram page he calls his food - "Dirty Dirty Dirty Food".

Fair play to him if he is being literal and honest. Wasn't long ago when he was zooming in on a big dog turd next to the Buddy Cup and giggling away

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The buddybox food menu looks awful. Even the professional photos look very unappetising.

Is it Dublin slang to refer to something as 'dirty'?

In the tag line of the instagram page he calls his food - "Dirty Dirty Dirty Food".

Fair play to him if he is being literal and honest. Wasn't long ago when he was zooming in on a big dog turd next to the Buddy Cup and giggling away
Theres food called Dirty Fries and I think that’s where it comes from. The photos are so amateur, don’t know how he thinks they make the food look appetising.

Reactions: 4
I had a look at this guys page yesterday, purely out of boredom. What in the name of...
First of all, he literally just eats shite. Pure and utter - shite. Deep fried, calorie laden, manky greasy SHITE!
Is it any wonder his skin looks like it's bubbling.

Also, I honest to god thought he had in a pair of those fake eBay teeth from China in his mouth, but after the 58th video of the mac and cheese sambo (which coincidentally looks like something you'd see outside Coppers at 4am on a Sunday morning) - I realised, they're his teeth. His actual, bleeping, teeth.

Finally, he 100% sends "Quality A+++ stuff this weekend, can drop to your door - guaranteed pure fun" texts in his €24.00 Tesco burner phone at the weekend - scummer!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.