Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

throwawaykid12

The question box hahaha obviously him asking himself who the new woman is😭. I honestly can’t cope, and then the answer no new woman, just a friend, just me on holidays, I’d say he’s kicking himself today the stupid cunt!

Reactions: 15

daddygoose35

VIP Member
I can’t believe he is opening a buddy cup in Chopped in Swords. Honestly I don’t know why businesses are partnering up with him.

• Sick
  • Sad

portss

Ellie still has that stupid fuckin CR highlight on her Instagram. Like is she not mortified???

nothinonyou

VIP Member
She's about 3 episodes into the podcast and already fucking up. She was supposed to meet Charleen and I think someone who was supposed to be a guest on the pod in town to record and she never turned up. Charleen and the guest were in town waiting to record and Ellie just said nah sorry I'm running late but there's no point me even coming now now we'll reschedule it.
She thinks shes Molly Mae and Chicken Legs is Tommy Fury 🙄 The two of them look more like Fred and Rose West 🙊🤣

• Haha

nothinonyou

VIP Member
Why am I seeing this hit on tiktok everyone and there dog is bringing out clothing brands , dont know were there getting the cheap hoodies , bottoms & t shirts then just slapping on a logo. 😆 🤣 il stick to real designer clothes.
"tracksuit gang Ireland" sounds like a four year old came up with that name, along with buddy box and buddy cup. they'll be gone soon eough along with CR Clothing, everytime he wakes up at 12pm and walks up to buddy box or whatever cock box of the day he's chosen there isn't a soul in the place

10 cent from each sale going to Movember charity!

So with his 11 sales a day that's 1.10 to charity 🙄

Give it a rest conor and run a proper charity month think outside the box and get people down give away all cake sales to charity and you'll break even with drinks and coffee guaranteed!!

10 cent hungry fucker!!

• Haha

gayformoleman

Chatty Member
Trust conor to go to the Chinese in Finglas who’s driver was caught texting a 12 year old girl, he got the number from a docket

• Wow
  • Haha

Superbulker

Damage control I’d say. Imagine putting a coffee machine in somewhere and then starting shite with people that work in the centre 😂 things like that don’t go down too well with the locals. I see he did it all on Facebook.
Hope she tells him where to shove his shite coffee

Reactions: 14

thewaytogo

He actually said it was a mistake on his story today that it should never have been disabled. Get a grip of yourself plenty doing the same as him so report them all if your going to report him
So your logic is, if everyone is committing fraud and scamming their audiences with fake giveaways and false advertising its ok for him to do it. Just take a step back and think about it for a second, if you cant' see how stupid that makes you look you are part of the problem.

haxox

00E1DB46-3FE2-4FB1-A8E9-1C312A59245F.jpeg

Ahhh would he stop ✋ if he is going to make a dig at her can he at least let it make
Sense 😂😂

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
It’s not the fact he’s moved on that ppl have an issue with… it’s his pea brain for posting girls and captions and deleting them non stop trying to make a fool of her. People break up and move on everyday, but he’s a show pony and that’s the bit ppl have issues with he’s being so disrespectful
Yep I agree with this. Everyone is allowed to move on but there is a respectful way to go about things !

Tazzie

Chatty Member
It's because Brian Lee took his down last night. Ryan trying to be up his hole.

They are so different, still think Lee needs to cut him loose swiftly as it's certainly damaging his image.
Going on about the tree but still using Christmas cups in the horse box!! He’s a fucking joke!! Like hell take down the tree when obvs his mam will do it!!

• Haha

Maniac2003

Chatty Member
Heard he was caught a few years ago dipping into his teamates pockets in the dressing room and taking cash pre canada, denied it despite been caught in the act supposedly

• Wow

Icanteven

Chatty Member
Arggggggggggh, could this absolute BELL END be any more thick??

He's on giving out that people are complaining orders are taking up to an hour to be delivered from Just Eat. He's mouthing off saying they've limited the radius for orders to 10min drive so hes "not sure what's going on" and is putting the blame back onto JustEat

Listen, you little cumstain, do you honestly think Just Eat have their drivers on standby for your shitty little manky stall to deliver your crap?
They work for all the vendors in your area. Just because he collects from your shithole first, they might have 2/3/4 drops beforehand.

He honestly thinks THEIR drivers are just there to deliver his food as soon as some gobshite that obviously enjoys the risk of contracting E Coli has placed an order.
How does he manage to get dressed in the morning?
Just eat are also the company that have been his bread and butter since the inception of curry Tuesday. Did they not pay him well to sponsor the little scrote's curry guzzling for nearly a year.

He has a very short memory when it comes to his professional business relationships.

Maybe limit your order numbers till you learn how to operate at full capacity you absolute cretin.