Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silly6

He came into my job today and was a right dick the whole time, plus had a big fight about putting a mask on

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Sk789

And now he has ‘forever & ever’ in his bio which is the tattoos him and Ellie got for eachother.He’s sick in the head

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Antop2020

Chatty Member
He's tryi g to do some damage control on stories with his poor me act... He fucked up and he knows it... Love that for him 😅😜

Reactions: 15
It kinda doesnt make sense but it does happen. I’ve come across people who’ve had sex with someone or gone out with them for a joke or just to say they did it but they weren’t even remotely attracted to or interested in the person. I suppose it’s a bit mean to be like that in some cases but sure look in this case it’s not like Conor ryan would be hurt by it. He just cares about how many girls he pulls 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s slightly odd behaviour but people do it especially if the person they’re doing it with has a well known name
Kinda understand your explanation but just don't understand it myself.

If you are letting someone you are not attracted to jizz on you, or in you, or put their genitalia in your mouth - it kinda feels like to me that the joke is on you and not them

• Heart
I think Ellie was on a double date with charleen and her man the other night. If so fair play too her. She didn't have him on her stories,charleen did in one or two stories. I hope she is dating and if so she's doing it in the right way. This will annoy the little horror even more that she's clearly moving on and not behaving like a twat online like him

throwawaykid12

Wonder was Ellie with the fella that was in Charleen’s stories, Evan? Massive upgrade for her if so! Conor full of regret today, not so funny now are you wee dick

• Heart
Chicken Goujon sandwiches €15 and fucking mac and cheese the cheapest meals you could make. Beige freezer food. Ew

And is the buddy box even HACCP certified? Are the staff even trained in food safety and preparation? They wear their own wooly hoodies in the buddy box which is a kitchen environment and very flammable, not to mention the girls always have their long nails done which is really unhygienic and a food safety issue in a kitchen environment.

Lets keep an eye out for some cross contamination too as he doesn't seem to have a clue, it's a total diff ball game when you're involved with food, compared to hot chocolates.

Does he keep a record for HACCP recording all of his raw, cooked meats, temperatures, are they even stored safely? I'd love to know as he doesn't seem to have a clue based on the fact he puts his bomb bakes croissants down on the ground and takes pics of them.

typO

Seriously tho, I live 10 minutes from buddy kip 1.0, drive passed it every single day, and it’s always ALWAYS empty. No queue ever, maybe 2 little rats (in their standard fake monclear bubble jackets) there the odd time, and that’s literally it. So how in gods name is it bringing in any kind of money? …. You’d wonder 👀🤔 something real dodge going on there I tells ya.

• Wow

user5748

Chatty Member
His latest caption about the buddy cup “trust the process, 2022 I’ll have 30” … lol is that a threat 🤢 I can’t bare any more of them opening up!

And I can’t believe the comments 😂 someone called him “the hardest working man in Ireland” you must be joking ???

• Haha

nothinonyou

VIP Member
they'll be married soon, have kids and have a house together and he'll still be shagging all around him. men like that don't change. it's her own funeral. how can she not see he has absolutely no respect for her? she must have crippling low self-esteem

Ye it’s harsh. Have you proof of all this if so work away but it’s seem people like to report him just for the laugh. He’s not the only one running comps that never have winners or there pals get picked. There’s a few other who’s threatened people before so report all the insta huns of your going to report him.
People report him for the laugh? Have you been living under a rock? Only laugh is how he has managed to get away with it this long. His page needs to be shut down permanently. End of.