Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #5 Conors been dumped, Ellie’s getting humped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He thinks a BMW is boring knows nothing about cars can even service his own car calls himself a man what a gif, big girl's blouse 😆 🤣

And no I don't drive a bmw I drive a Mercedes but I know a bmw is better then a skoda suv could of got a skoda vrs would of been alot better. Some good laughs listening to the tit that comes out of his mouth 😆 😂
BMWs are dirt. Would take the skoda over one any day and I drive a VW.

Reactions: 1
We run thus game 🤣 yea you didn’t invent hot chocolate you stupid duck 🙄

I can’t still can’t believe she’s still with him. I think the big test will be the Tony / Caitlin wedding in 2 weeks !
that looks absolutely disgusting!

Nuttin but jealous rats in here bro….yiz clearly havent been to the buddy cup on a Saturday for a carpocinno. Conor making a mint bro he owns 19 biznesses and is lethal at forex. 800k is a slow month in his world. WE RUN THIS GAME BABY TELL YOUR NANNY TO MOVE ASIDE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Nuttin but jealous rats in here bro….yiz clearly havent been to the buddy cup on a Saturday for a carpocinno. Conor making a mint bro he owns 19 biznesses and is lethal at forex. 800k is a slow month in his world. WE RUN THIS GAME BABY TELL YOUR NANNY TO MOVE ASIDE.

Your Nanny is nothing but a snake bro

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Uha can ya imagine the "ermaaagaaaaawd" convo between the 2 airhead on a podcast? Or the advice Ellen has for girls who's fellas are ripping them off 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If they are (probably are) together I don’t know how she’s ok with that? It’s not like he was incredibly trustworthy when their relationship was really public and well known so why would you trust him when he’s acting single on Instagram?? To be fair I don’t know how she’s with him at all so I can’t even begin to imagine how their relationship functions at all but I hope they realise this isn’t some cute celeb stunt where they have to go to these great lengths to hide from the paps etc? 😂 if they admit they are or always were together they’re going to look like fools? If it is because brands don’t want her associated with him is that not huge alarm bells in her head? That on a business front he looks bad never mind on a personal one? And surely the way they’ve gone about things has actually done more damage because with all the speculation (and people obviously seeing them/recognising what they’ve posted etc) it’s only drawn more attention to him being dodgy and their relationship being a bit of a joke? Rather than the focus being on her career?

I’m a very private person and a lot of the time any relationships I’ve had have been kept very private but there’s a difference between private and secret and there’s no way in hell I’d want to be someone’s secret? No matter the reason? If a brand said to me we want to work with you but want you to deny you’re in a relationship with your long term boyfriend I’d be A- concerned as to why that is and B- be saying no, this is who I actually am like this is actually my real life?? 😂 to me the idea of that is bizarre. In any of my relationships I’ve ever had, people know we’re together but that’s all they know and that’s the way it should have been for Ellie and Conor but instead people knew every tiny detail.
I remember a video Ellie did with Keilidh and Aideen where they talk about their boyfriends in it and Ellie says ‘well you all know too much about my relationship’ or ‘I shared too much about mine before’ or something along those lines where it just seemed to cause her so much hardship.

If they are together then they’ve both for some reason chosen to stick it out. They aren’t celebrities so I can’t understand why they’d be ok with hiding it like your relationship is a fairly sizeable part of your life?? And no one seems to be buying that they’ve broken up and stayed apart so what would be the point? It’s like when they both went to Rome after he’d cheated (IIRC) and wouldn’t say who with but it was so obvious? They aren’t clever enough to pull it off so why bother at all?

Reactions: 7
Do you think she thinks he's got the same desires as she does? House/kids... kind of the way some of her friends have gone within their relationship and yet Conor and her are this big "secret"

Reactions: 5
Why would anyone want to listen to a podcast of two (basically) bums? No real life experience and Ellie being constantly treated like dirt - not inspirational at all and I dread to think of the next generation growing up listening to these two spout bollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Will be able to stick Charlene spoytingvon the podcast she doesn't talk to much shot tbh to her....

Dreading ellie harping on for a minute then just saying actually I don't know ye know well ye!! No!! Ye know? what I mean actually!!🙄

Real annoying in previous podcasts!

Reactions: 3
has either of them been in a relationship previous to this? or this is the first real relationship for both of them? if that's the case i can see why it's hard to get rid, they don't know any different

Do people really buy that disgusting looking food from the buddy cup. It looks like something out of someone's dirty kitchen. :sick: :sick:

Reactions: 2
Do people really buy that disgusting looking food from the buddy cup. It looks like something out of someone's dirty kitchen. :sick: :sick:
The Tiktok Chris made this morning of the Oreo hot chocolate was made on the ground. Half the crushed biscuits ended up on the ground. It’s disgusting. How has he not been shut down yet.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Conor reminds me of a teenager that's put in charge of the tuck shop in transition year, hasn't a notion what to do but just trys to wing it!! At 26 you would hope the budding entrepreneur could up his game a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Podcast market is becoming very saturated. Instagram content doesn't really transfer well if there is no quick witted or in dept sharp thinker personality.

Podcast market is becoming very saturated. Instagram content doesn't really transfer well if there is no quick witted or in dept sharp thinker personality.
Yeah there are so many people doing them now, comedians and every wannabe influencer. I guess with the lack of live entertainment over the past year and a half they had to try something.

yeah most people with podcasts are boring and stupid, they make them because no one in real life will listen to them talk shite

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.