Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #4 Conor's on the snow, Ellie's career gone slow, Caoimhe's lips about to blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do know her yes and I’m telling you your believing lies she doesn’t cheat on him
Also most her beauty is done by close friends
Are nearly all her beauty treatments from friends in or around Lucan? Except her lips I think? Alicia flap filler spreading rumours again? Wouldn’t be like her to do her clients dirty 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Was that conors attempt of a birthday post the 2 clips of the nyc helicopter 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was that conors attempt of a birthday post the 2 clips of the nyc helicopter 🤦‍♀️😂
I don't think it was to reference her bday, someone asked what's his best experience been and he said the nyc helicopter and said I'll try post a video of it and then he posted those clips

Reactions: 2
I don't think it was to reference her bday, someone asked what's his best experience been and he said the nyc helicopter and said I'll try post a video of it and then he posted those clips
Oh my bad 😂 was skipping through on way to work and just noticed EK in the video lol

Reactions: 3
Despite the shite he puts into his body and talks out of his mouth, he has great looking, natural teeth.

Why the duck he would want to go with composite bonding and look the 2 rats from CR Whitening is beyond me.

They do not, nor never will, look verdy verdy nice and slick

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Despite the shite he puts into his body and talks out of his mouth, he has great looking, natural teeth.

Why the duck he would want to go with composite bonding and look the 2 rats from CR Whitening is beyond me.

They do not, nor never will, look verdy verdy nice and slick
I still find the fact they rented out a full warehouse for AliExpress teeth whiteners hilarious. Can you fuckin imagine the 3 of those boys coming pitching their product to you. CR whitening on dragons den…alri bud deez teeth whiteners are serious bro swear t’god just giz a few quid to invest we’re honest bizness men bro. Buddy cup open late also some buzz yuuuup.

• Haha
Whats he on about people taking pictures saying just ask for one ? Think he's a celebrity haha they take pictures to make fun of you get off your high horse.

How can he say back to thr grind when he's not even working a full day gets up early then get a coffee sit in his car on his phone , then go to the gym. Im convinced he has a loan out and is just living off that no way he's making much money from the cock boxs can't just expect to sit back and take money out of business when your not even that business and have to pay your employees never mind putting money back into the business. Joke when you think about it hasn't worked a full 40 hours since his last job in a office role or where ever he work which was about two years ago not great for your cv or mortgage application.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i’d say they are 100% broken up as he put no bday post up for her and some of her friends are saying in their bday posts make this year all about you etc

Reactions: 13
he's so bad at promoting things, that circle k stuff is for their scatch and win promotion they do, everything in the box you can win on their app every day. he was just like 'look what they sent me' without even explaining the promotion? he can't even do the easiest job in the world right :rolleyes:

So needle dick is getting his teeth done probably for free oh and look ellie got hers done at the same place what a shock.

Wait for a competition be in with no chance of winning a voucher for dental excellence which will be won by my friend which I will then use. Dont forget to like all my pictures and posts and for a bonus which doesn't make sense follow the cock box. Verdy verdy nice and slick!!
Just got my car washed for the 7th time today
Yuuuup outa tha!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh did anyone hear the song on his story straight after the circle k box, when he was showing his clean car mats, a song came on with the words “it’s your bleeping birthday “ ! The song played just that line then he went into answering those stupid questions about curry

Reactions: 4
Did his dad take all them pictures for him on his holidays? I’m so embarrassed if he did. Imagine 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whats he on about people taking pictures saying just ask for one ? Think he's a celebrity haha they take pictures to make fun of you get off your high horse.

How can he say back to thr grind when he's not even working a full day gets up early then get a coffee sit in his car on his phone , then go to the gym. Im convinced he has a loan out and is just living off that no way he's making much money from the cock boxs can't just expect to sit back and take money out of business when your not even that business and have to pay your employees never mind putting money back into the business. Joke when you think about it hasn't worked a full 40 hours since his last job in a office role or where ever he work which was about two years ago not great for your cv or mortgage application.
I don’t think he understood the question 😂 they asked him does it annoy the people he’s with in a restaurant when he is always on his phone 🤣🤣🤣 second hand embarrassment for him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t think he understood the question 😂 they asked him does it annoy the people he’s with in a restaurant when he is always on his phone 🤣🤣🤣 second hand embarrassment for him
I noticed that 😂 He just has so many tickets on himself that he thinks people lurk in the distance, dying to have a picture taken with him. I do be mortified for the people outside the shoddy cup that have a picture with him. Why like?!? 😂 He's not a celeb!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
he just posted this now there defiantly not together because he usually makes a big fuss on her bday with posts
Seen this and also noticed they don't follow eachother anymore on insta and he keep switching his profile from private to public

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.