Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #4 Conor's on the snow, Ellie's career gone slow, Caoimhe's lips about to blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did he drop in 'regardless of what's going on in her own personal life...Ellie's away with her friends' thought that was interesting...

Reactions: 6
Why not just say myself and Ellie aren’t together anymore that’s why we aren’t on holiday.

Reactions: 11
He basically was telling everyone to mind their own business yet tomorrow he’ll be running a fake competition telling everyone to enter and support another scam

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Right so lads see deez generic white / black runners? I got deez of da boyz and dey are… well dey are very very slick and very very kool. I’ve teamed up with Runners4Robbin to give someone a chance to win €4764.05 in CASH & a pair of runners of deyre choicz!
all you have to do is :
Follow me @ #CR
Follow Runners4Robbin, Follow RobbieDaRobberRoche
Comment on your what your first criminal offenz was & draw wil be deleted soon next week!
Some buzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 34
wellllllll.. i have news for yous a friend told me that ellie isn’t so innocent and he’s the one that gets caught .. i heard that they are both as bad as one another and it’s supposedly tit for tat with one another and awhile back they had an open relationship… sooooo looks like Ms Ellen Kelly is up to the same antics but v smart about it!!!!!
This is lies

Reactions: 3
ah laDZ the reason he pulling his hair back .. share like and comment on my last photo furtuventurahair is now giving away a full head of hair to one of my followers..
gowan huns it could be you .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is lies
are you close to her .. if not .. how can you know .. i heard it from someone which she sat in there chair numerous times a year and us girls know how chat goes with our beauty person .. a lot of gossip

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did someone on here just say he was with caoimhe? I can’t find the post now to quote it but that has to be bollox surely? If my sister and my boyfriend/ex whatever he is so much as looked at each other like that they’d both be out of my life completely?? Surely to god she’s not that stupid or that much of a doormat like that has to be lies and gossip??

Reactions: 9
are you close to her .. if not .. how can you know .. i heard it from someone which she sat in there chair numerous times a year and us girls know how chat goes with our beauty person .. a lot of gossip
Nah you’re full of tit, no “ beauty person” would salvage their reputation or clients by spreading gossip about another client, especially one with a big following😂 And btw I’m best friends with her best friend & it was never an open relationship they just cheated on each other left right and center 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sure there’s as many of his friends there and popping up on her stories as her own friends so that’s a pile of crap!!! He wasn’t invited or was uninvited simple as

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why the big defensive "situation" explanation? Dano and Charleen holiday seperate and he or she doesn't seem to go on a defensive rant about why he didn't go.... unless it's becuz he's BOILING that he got caught out there and the thoughts living in his head rent free of Ellie moving on are slowly killing him.
Karma u horrible bleep

Reactions: 11
This thread is wild sometimes 🤣 “my friends friend is friends with Ellies friends friend” 🥴 stop it lads, it’s truly mortifying 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Why does he keep trying to mention that Ibiza is “not for him” just cos Ellie is there 😂 he’s so bothered

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nah you’re full of tit, no “ beauty person” would salvage their reputation or clients by spreading gossip about another client, especially one with a big following😂 And btw I’m best friends with her best friend & it was never an open relationship they just cheated on each other left right and center 🙄
Why would you potentially give up your identity to settle a disagreement with a stranger 🤣
I’m sure if you’re this close, Ellie knows exactly who you are now 🕵

Reactions: 12
i'm here for all the tea ladies! i'm totally siding with Ellie on this one.. purely because 1 - he's a slob and chews with his mouth open, 2 - he eats like a pig and never gains weight... & 3 - Women empowering women!

the fact they both choose to live in the public eye means eventually they'll probably address the break or break up but let's be fair would you contact your whole phone book when you break up? no you'd let it get out through word of mouth so i don't either of them owe anyone an explanation to be honest.. :)

Reactions: 13
Why would you potentially give up your identity to settle a disagreement with a stranger 🤣
I’m sure if you’re this close, Ellie knows exactly who you are now 🕵
Ellie has loads of “best friends” I’ve nothing to worry about 😘
Moving on..
i'm here for all the tea ladies! i'm totally siding with Ellie on this one.. purely because 1 - he's a slob and chews with his mouth open, 2 - he eats like a pig and never gains weight... & 3 - Women empowering women!

the fact they both choose to live in the public eye means eventually they'll probably address the break or break up but let's be fair would you contact your whole phone book when you break up? no you'd let it get out through word of mouth so i don't either of them owe anyone an explanation to be honest.. :)
I reckon he’ll snap soon and either announce the break up or try crawling back, she’s clearly having a ball and he’s looking for a pity party with his moaning, he’ll get home and then the Fomo will hit

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.