Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #4 Conor's on the snow, Ellie's career gone slow, Caoimhe's lips about to blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah you’re full of tit, no “ beauty person” would salvage their reputation or clients by spreading gossip about another client, especially one with a big following😂 And btw I’m best friends with her best friend & it was never an open relationship they just cheated on each other left right and center 🙄
They aren’t part of the medial profession they do gossip 😀

It’s her birthday tomorrow so surely a break up will have to be addressed before then

Reactions: 5
I love how he keeps saying Ibiza isn’t for him and he’s been there several times with/without Ellie. It seems like because she’s gone there without him he doesn’t like it and it’s his ‘choice’ not to go rather than her not wanting him there. It’ll be interesting to see does he post for her birthday or will there be another spiel about private lives etc 🤔

Reactions: 23
Buddy cup in Spain yeah can you imagine some Spanish lad rocking up, ola ola, can I have a flat white and a sandwich, sure things bud one flat white one sandwich from daisy’s grill, that would be €10 bud just flown the gear I mean food in from Ireland it’s so so fresh now so it is

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Buddy cup in Spain yeah can you imagine some Spanish lad rocking up, ola ola, can I have a flat white and a sandwich, sure things bud one flat white one sandwich from daisy’s grill, that would be €10 bud just flown the gear I mean food in from Ireland it’s so so fresh now so it is
here's a latte with a load of soaked malteasers at the bottom and here's croissant with a kinder bueno super glued on :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hes fucked!its one thing breaking up here and all familiar surroundings and the usual trip to lidl and dealz to buy poxy candles and then head out with your mate and have a tit time because your head is melted etc..

Its another when....

Your away on holiday in the most popular spot atm,first time in years being your complete having the time of your life (by the looks of it I'd say she didn't pull,maybe a quick wear and tear at ocean beach)doubt she's been banging away...

But my point is she couldn't be in a better place to evaluate everything from past to present and future..

If she gets a good belt off euphoria over there it might give her the power to move on permanent

When the curtain comes down emotionally with a woman the lad is as good as gone!!

Peace of advice Conor if your bulling and want her back I'd snap out off ah I'm fine and buzz and just grovel!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was getting laser done in Urbana just recently and the girl doing it was gossiping about a fairly well known “influencer”. It happens, the stuff she was telling me was stuff I already knew though.

Nah you’re full of tit, no “ beauty person” would salvage their reputation or clients by spreading gossip about another client, especially one with a big following😂 And btw I’m best friends with her best friend & it was never an open relationship they just cheated on each other left right and center 🙄

Reactions: 5
Pathetic that Ellie and her friends can't take their eyes off their phone for 2 seconds at dinner. All for the 'gram which is so sad

Reactions: 19
I was getting laser done in Urbana just recently and the girl doing it was gossiping about a fairly well known “influencer”. It happens, the stuff she was telling me was stuff I already knew though.
Was it Laura?

Reactions: 6
It's hard to believe English is his first language reading this.
I thought he’d have better literacy skills after studying business management in the Conor Ryan college for kids who can’t read good and who wanna learn to do other stuff good too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Looks like ellie and the girls are on a extra heavy one,all trying to out do each other with singing and dancing...

Will be one very sore head tomorrow,🤕 unless she pops a few mistibishis of linekers mate then she will have a great birthday morning on the balcony 😎😎😎

• Haha
Reactions: 6
College Tutor:
Define a business plan post pandemic in Ireland

Conor: very very slick, some buzz

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Imagine being on holidays with your friends and he is at home posting about doing a tour of Ireland’s curries hahahaha if that doesn’t give her the ick nothing will

• Haha
Reactions: 38
are you close to her .. if not .. how can you know .. i heard it from someone which she sat in there chair numerous times a year and us girls know how chat goes with our beauty person .. a lot of gossip
I do know her yes and I’m telling you your believing lies she doesn’t cheat on him
Also most her beauty is done by close friends

Reactions: 3
That girl who Ellie is gone with to Ibiza is trouble , into all sorts , and I know because where from the same area , so I would say she is up to all sorts over there . Up to her eyes in magic bags and dicks

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That girl who Ellie is gone with to Ibiza is trouble , into all sorts , and I know because where from the same area , so I would say she is up to all sorts over there . Up to her eyes in magic bags and dicks
I don't think Ellie is much more of an angel though 🤣

Reactions: 2
Sounds like a fun holiday.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.