Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #4 Conor's on the snow, Ellie's career gone slow, Caoimhe's lips about to blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he keeps talking about New York, someone is missing the good times on his possible ex-gf's birthday while she lives it up in Ibiza and he's at home with mammy and daddy, karma is a witch 😂 😂 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
he just posted this now there defiantly not together because he usually makes a big fuss on her bday with posts
Thats actually a really sweet looking picture. Probly before it was all about the gram. Quite sad actually. I couldnt imagine ruining my relationship for likes and followers. But i still dont think EK will stay away. She will b on a huge downer after Ebeefa and thats when shel run to him for a bit of comfort and familiarity. I hope im wrong but it happens all the time.

Reactions: 22
Thats actually a really sweet looking picture. Probly before it was all about the gram. Quite sad actually. I couldnt imagine ruining my relationship for likes and followers. But i still dont think EK will stay away. She will b on a huge downer after Ebeefa and thats when shel run to him for a bit of comfort and familiarity. I hope im wrong but it happens all the time.
I was thinking that. Trying to be the Conor McGregor of Instagram has really fucked him.

Reactions: 7
ahahahahahhahahahaha he is absolutely snapping over on his instagram with all the EK questions .. they definitely not together

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
he's trying to be smart with those Ellie answers, just looks so embarrassing. Give it up

Reactions: 16
There's a wannabe influencer girl I know that seems to be liking most of his pics lately, they follow eachother on insta and she's newly single and he seems like her usual "type" so something may be brewing there. Either that or she's looking for attention

• Sad
Reactions: 7
He’s just switched his profile to private AGAIN. He’s clearly trying to annoy her. gif

Reactions: 4
There's a wannabe influencer girl I know that seems to be liking most of his pics lately, they follow eachother on insta and she's newly single and he seems like her usual "type" so something may be brewing there. Either that or she's looking for attention
Ohhhh who???

Reactions: 1
Honestly I’m beginning to think there’s actually nothing going on. If he’s delighted like he is in his latest snaps then I’m leaning towards them not being broken up and just doing this to get more engagement and follows - especially if he keeps going private and then public. Or he could be waiting for her to say it - basically to confirm to him that it’s over? Either way he’s delighted with the questions and interest.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.