Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #4 Conor's on the snow, Ellie's career gone slow, Caoimhe's lips about to blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does his account go private then public, he used to do that before
He does it every so often so people will follow him to see his stories. Then he probably blocks them and that way they still count as a follower.

Reactions: 2
Honestly I’m beginning to think there’s actually nothing going on. If he’s delighted like he is in his latest snaps then I’m leaning towards them not being broken up and just doing this to get more engagement and follows - especially if he keeps going private and then public. Or he could be waiting for her to say it - basically to confirm to him that it’s over? Either way he’s delighted with the questions and interest.
I don't know, I think something has happened as they don't follow eachother anymore

Reactions: 1
Playing games posting pictures from when they where young,and the helicopter ride in New York trying his best to get her emotions up the walls!!

No doubt she will be on a come down from ibiza, that's inevitable coming from pill island.

I can see them both playing the tough guy till end august and then once the dark nights colder snap comes in they'll be all over each other no way that girl has cop on to bail for good.

It's the land of the unknown the uncertain future...

The buddy cup horseboxs be gon and they'll have a big reveal about a mortgage savings plan or some shite.

Reactions: 17
How old did Ellen turn? U think she might say to him if he's serious about working it out and get pregnant to give them the mature edge

• Sick
How old did Ellen turn? U think she might say to him if he's serious about working it out and get pregnant to give them the mature edge
shes 26… if they are still together I don’t see them lasting to the stage where marriage, kids etc… I think they’re just convenient for each other. They can go for long periods of not seeing each other and then as far as I can tell they get bored and use each other for company…. I think conor is more into it than Ellie is… maybe that’s why he’s not confirming anything cos it was all her doing.

Reactions: 7
Who never won the competition with Dame Stuffy for the night away at that new hotel in city center which was never announced on Aug 1st. Oh wait I know #scam #newteethwhothis #cr #veryveryslick

Reactions: 6
Who never won the competition with Dame Stuffy for the night away at that new hotel in city center. Oh wait I know #scam #newteethwhothis #cr
Did he delete all existence of that comp or is he just not picking a winner like the lazy shite bag he is

Why is she making out its a big milestone birthday or something. Yes we all know it's your 26th birthday calm down

Reactions: 6
Honestly I’m beginning to think there’s actually nothing going on. If he’s delighted like he is in his latest snaps then I’m leaning towards them not being broken up and just doing this to get more engagement and follows - especially if he keeps going private and then public. Or he could be waiting for her to say it - basically to confirm to him that it’s over? Either way he’s delighted with the questions and interest.
Nah for a couple that alllllways go away together why would you spend your birthday week away with others including fellas if you weren't split.

Reactions: 11
[QUOTE
The buddy cup horseboxs be gon and they'll have a big reveal about a mortgage savings plan or some shite.
[/QUOTE]

They don't have jobs and they are the type of people who wouldn't be able to cut back on spending to save for a mortgage. Sure they both are paying off there finance on cars and I'm sure other loans they have out no bank will look at them seriously haha 😆

He is snapping on his stories all the questions about ellie thinks he's with the come backs of a 10 year old 😄 🤣 pretty sure he will need a hair transplant soon that comb over isn't fooling anyone haha

Is he actually paying around 8k to get his teeth done another credit union loan i mean hard graft at work 😄

Does he get those food meals off dublin food company for free ? Can he even cook his own food ? Not that hard to prep the meals for the week ahead his kids are going very healthy takeaways 5 days a week .

Attachments

Last edited:
shes 26… if they are still together I don’t see them lasting to the stage where marriage, kids etc… I think they’re just convenient for each other. They can go for long periods of not seeing each other and then as far as I can tell they get bored and use each other for company…. I think conor is more into it than Ellie is… maybe that’s why he’s not confirming anything cos it was all her doing.
Agree with all this👏👏except i think up until a month or 2 ago it was Ellie who was more into it. Conor could pissoff and do and say as he liked and she would just give that vapid smile to the cameras. But Conor is finding out fast that a girl will stick around because they love you but theres always a cutoff point and when thats reached theres no going back. I still think she will though and he will b on his best behaviour for a while but you cant polish a turd so wont b long before its deja vu with these two.

Reactions: 9
Like imagine putting yourself down as the "favourite" to have unfollowed her first... and yet he's the one crying into his pillow that she did the unimaginable and fucked off to ibiza

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Was gonna book a holiday to Spain but I’m not sure now with this new revelation that they don’t have coffee shops over there.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.