Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #4 Conor's on the snow, Ellie's career gone slow, Caoimhe's lips about to blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the aul lad from his stories knows he's a dick head 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Scarlet for Conor on his hols with the cringe worthy tit he’s coming out with, new me, new beginnings etc etc oh and he also said he wants to be settled down with kids and a house within 5 years. What a dreamer 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Scarlet got Conor on his hols with the cringe worthy tit he’s coming out with, new me, new beginnings etc etc oh and he also said he wants to be settled down with kids and a house within 5 years. What a dreamer 🤣
His grass isn't always green quote.. What a knob

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His grass isn't always green quote.. What a knob
What a knob is right. He knows he has lost her with the shite he’s been spewing. I hope she’s not watching his stories and that Sean Phipps and the two girls are telling her he’s an eejit and to forget about him. I see that Darren fella they were away with before is over there. Ellie put up a picture with him captioned “we’re friends again”. Explains why she wasn’t there when Conor met Darren and his gf a few weeks ago when they were in Dublin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
He’s a knob is right. He knows he has lost her with the shite he’s been spewing. I hope she’s not watching his stories and that Sean Phipps and the two girls are telling her he’s an eejit and to forget about him. I see that Darren fella they were away with before is over there. She put up a picture with him captioned “we’re friends again”. Explains why she wasn’t there when Conor met him and his gf a few weeks ago when they were in Dublin.
That wasn't them Conor met that was caitlyn drum and Tony. But Darren is good friend swith Connor and Ellie I think he's actually really close to ellies while family though... He was in marbella when Conor was few weeks ago I think

Reactions: 4
That wasn't them Conor met that was caitlyn drum and Tony. But Darren is good friend swith Connor and Ellie I think he's actually really close to ellies while family though... He was in marbella when Conor was few weeks ago I think
Oh sorry you are right that was them alright that he met. I think I got the two lads mixed up, I didn’t know who the two lads were until the five of them went to Greece last year! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Obviously not him the tattoos are different and you can see your mans real face for a sec when the filter glitches

Reactions: 5
Ellie looks unreal in that outfit omg (I'd be so scared of my fanny making an appearance when the wind blows so fair play to her 🤣). I felt like his post about grass being greener was a bit of a pathetic attempt to one up her or something. Or else try grab her attention because he posted it around the same time! He is a total wet mattress I really hope she moves on with someone else.

I'm not a fan of either of them, but girl power and all that! And he is insufferable my god straight to the block button when he kept appearing on my FYP eating like a feral animal.

Reactions: 8
I actually don't believe this at all.. Sorry
wellllllll.. i have news for yous a friend told me that ellie isn’t so innocent and he’s the one that gets caught .. i heard that they are both as bad as one another and it’s supposedly tit for tat with one another and awhile back they had an open relationship… sooooo looks like Ms Ellen Kelly is up to the same antics but v smart about it!!!!!
it’s from a reliable source .. someone who does a beauty application on her .. referenced “why are you still with conor after all the times he’s cheated on you” “it’s not cheating as we have an open relationship” while they were living in toronto Conor was with a girl in toronto when ellie came home to visit family and she’s was saw with a lad on a night out in Dublin

• Wow
Reactions: 7
it’s from a reliable source .. someone who does a beauty application on her .. referenced “why are you still with conor after all the times he’s cheated on you” “it’s not cheating as we have an open relationship” while they were living in toronto Conor was with a girl in toronto when ellie came home to visit family and she’s was saw with a lad on a night out in Dublin
I’m shocked by that and a little surprised tbh.. I didn’t think that would be something she’d be ok about especially after seeing the messages between her and the CW girl Conor got with in Dublin? Maybe they opened things up before/after that or something. I had heard about the girl in Toronto as well, was that part of the open relationship then? I’d heard Ellie wasn’t a saint either with one or two lads, one being her gym coach that Conor appears to be friends with?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.