Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #4 Conor's on the snow, Ellie's career gone slow, Caoimhe's lips about to blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently he's not in ibiza cause he can't hold her hand going everywhere šŸ¤£šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 5
itā€™s from a reliable source .. someone who does a beauty application on her .. referenced ā€œwhy are you still with conor after all the times heā€™s cheated on youā€ ā€œitā€™s not cheating as we have an open relationshipā€ while they were living in toronto Conor was with a girl in toronto when ellie came home to visit family and sheā€™s was saw with a lad on a night out in Dublin
Iā€™m gonna call bull on that šŸ˜‚. Iā€™d say it was an open relationship that she didnā€™t know was open šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
I don't think either of their ego would allow an open relationship. And remember, an open relationship versus a lot of cheating isn't the same.
I do think the CW convo showed she was bothered. If she wasn't she would never have texted that girl when it came out she was also with Conor.
I can't make sense of his friendship with Jamie if he was also with Ellie though. It's an odd one.
Do you think if she was mooching another fella in Ibiza, she would purposely play it up for her social media so he would see?

Reactions: 10
I don't think either of their ego would allow an open relationship. And remember, an open relationship versus a lot of cheating isn't the same.
I do think the CW convo showed she was bothered. If she wasn't she would never have texted that girl when it came out she was also with Conor.
I can't make sense of his friendship with Jamie if he was also with Ellie though. It's an odd one.
Do you think if she was mooching another fella in Ibiza, she would purposely play it up for her social media so he would see?
Maybe she would on her private story or her friends would but I doubt she will because sheā€™d have to tell everyone on social media she was single then? And Iā€™d say she wonā€™t do that til sheā€™s 100% sure sheā€™s not gonna go back to him and that could take a while

Reactions: 6
well she could just be as sneaky as him who knows??? i very much believe itā€™s tit for tat with them and he apparently was with Caoimhe dont know when or how true it is ā€¦ where can i see the CW texts does anyone have them???? also i donā€™t think she will play it up on social media for everyone too see as she wouldnā€™t want herself to be saw as ā€œthat kinda girlā€ ā€¦. but i do believe she would get it too him somehow or some way

did yous see heā€™s latest stories on instagram people asking him about Ellie?? or why arenā€™t you on holidays with ellie and heā€™s down played the whole situation šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

well she could just be as sneaky as him who knows??? i very much believe itā€™s tit for tat with them and he apparently was with Caoimhe dont know when or how true it is ā€¦ where can i see the CW texts does anyone have them???? also i donā€™t think she will play it up on social media for everyone too see as she wouldnā€™t want herself to be saw as ā€œthat kinda girlā€ ā€¦. but i do believe she would get it too him somehow or some way

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
of course people are going to ask about Ellie, you have a large following together and your relationship is public. if you don't want people asking about your very public relationship then delete your instagram or don't put up a question box. gobshite.

Reactions: 21
He is trying so hard to act like something isn't wrong... He should have just ignored the questions cause its so obvious he's lying answering.

Reactions: 16
I
He is trying so hard to act like something isn't wrong... He should have just ignored the questions cause its so obvious he's lying answering.
Is he being asked on his insta question box if they're broke up? What did he say about them? Denied it? He has me blocked

Reactions: 3
He said "Ellie is away with her friends" about 10 times. It just seems odd to me to repeat the same thing šŸ¤£

Reactions: 12
ā€œYouā€™re living peoples dream life broā€ in the question box hahaha awh for duck sake would you stopšŸ˜‚ heā€™s either dropping the questions for himself or thereā€™s some seriously lost people following him.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I
Is he being asked on his insta question box if they're broke up? What did he say about them? Denied it? He has me blocked
Someone wrote ā€œEllie?ā€ And heā€™s went off on one
ā€œSheā€™s on holidays with her pals.
Sheā€™s her own person.
Everyoneā€™s so obsessed with others lives
She can do what she wants
Been ignoring these all day
Our situation is nothing to do with yourself
Why would I go on holiday with her and her friendsā€

Reactions: 13
Ellie?
Connor: ellies on holidays with her friends
Why would I go on hols with Ellie and her friends.
Would Ellie come on a lads holiday with me.
Ellie is her own person.
Ellie can go where she wants
What's going on in ellies life is her own buisness
Regardless of what's going on why is our relationship so interesting
Think that was it šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What was he on about it was like Meself and Ellieā€™s situation is not your situation and Iā€™m getting loads of questions about me situation with Ellie which is basically no ones business so stop asking oh yeah me trainers are drip republic swipe up to drop the lads a message support a start up situation

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What was he on about it was like Meself and Ellieā€™s situation is not your situation and Iā€™m getting loads of questions about me situation with Ellie which is basically no ones business so stop asking oh yeah me trainers are drip republic swipe up to drop the lads a message support a start up situation
also the buddy cup is open late tonight if you wanna come down for a gone off Ice cream with a snickers fucked on top off it. Guaranteed dose of the shits. Absolutely qualityā€¦.very very slick.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Surprised he has a hairline left the amount of times he pulls that hair of his

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe I watch too much Netflix bat tit crazy stuff but that to me looked like mind games for Ellie AND his own image. Of course Ellie will see or be told it, & she gets to thinking ā€˜heā€™s answering Qs on me like heā€™s not botheredā€¦. Does he think Iā€™m away with friends & will be back to himā€¦ā€™ etc and so followers wonā€™t be surprised IF Ellie reappears again soon on the cowboy cup cockbox

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.