Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #4 Conor's on the snow, Ellie's career gone slow, Caoimhe's lips about to blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wellllllll.. i have news for yous a friend told me that ellie isn’t so innocent and he’s the one that gets caught .. i heard that they are both as bad as one another and it’s supposedly tit for tat with one another and awhile back they had an open relationship… sooooo looks like Ms Ellen Kelly is up to the same antics but v smart about it!!!!!

Reactions: 3
wellllllll.. i have news for yous a friend told me that ellie isn’t so innocent and he’s the one that gets caught .. i heard that they are both as bad as one another and it’s supposedly tit for tat with one another and awhile back they had an open relationship… sooooo looks like Ms Ellen Kelly is up to the same antics but v smart about it!!!!!
I actually don't believe this at all.. Sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 24
elaborate.

Reactions: 2
Here he was in marbella a couple weeks ago, probably riding all around him and now that Ellie's going away he's coming with all this, I'm looking at the future and changing crap.
I don't like her but she should enjoy her holiday, get with some lads and forget about him.
He will never change and he's just putting on an act so she won't go with anyone in Ibiza.
Total manipulator!

Can't see many woman wanting to ride him he goes for the uder age and girls who are locked out of there heads .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.