Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #4 Conor's on the snow, Ellie's career gone slow, Caoimhe's lips about to blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does pushing his hair back to show his tan line show he is narcissistic? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
When he constantly appears on camera talking about his tan, showing off his tan, clenching his puny muscles to show off his tan I'd say that's a tad bit narcissistic. I grew out of showing my tan lines to people when I was 5.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would a lad on hollies with his Dad, mention how he'd get engaged at a restaurant over where he is? Like he's not even in a relationship anymore by the looks of it, but he's referencing getting engaged? 🤔
A kid on his latest Tiktok asked where Ellie is and 1 word reply "ibiza" 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would a lad on hollies with his Dad, mention how he'd get engaged at a restaurant over where he is? Like he's not even in a relationship anymore by the looks of it, but he's referencing getting engaged? 🤔
A kid on his latest Tiktok asked where Ellie is and 1 word reply "ibiza" 🤭
I’d say he knows Ellie is still watching his stories.

I wonder when he mentioned he and his Dad had a chat about the future, did he maybe tell Conor he needs to cop himself.

Reactions: 8
I’d say he knows Ellie is still watching his stories.

I wonder when he mentioned he and his Dad had a chat about the future, did he maybe tell Conor he needs to cop himself.
Did he say that? He has me blocked since I questioned him on his whitening strips...
I do wonder about cunts like him, does he tell his parents the whole truth so they know the complete story.... "Alriiiiiiight Da, sure look I cheated on Ellie but the burd was ayyyyy-1, and Ellie been doing me head in lately so it's not really my fault"
Dad's response should be how no girl deserves to be cheated on but something tells me Horrors parents will make excuses for him acting the price to that girl

• Haha
Wait until the new and improved Conor 2.0 returns to Ireland, right so ladz I’m back from a well needed break and I’m looking very very slick so yeah budie cup is now closed due to the many food hygiene notices i got from FSA anyways if anyone knows anywhere hiring let me know cos ellie dumped me and no hands ireland failed and the two lads I’m in bed with for the teeth whitening can’t get stock out of China and daisy’s grill and hillbillies won’t gimme anymore free food so yeah I have to pay the car off if you know you know #cr oh and anyone seen Caoimhe about is she looking spicy yum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Asking for Carbonara with no cream. Breaking news Conor carbonara never has cream in it. How does he consider himself some sort of food expert when he hasn't a clue about the bare basics of cooking.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wait until the new and improved Conor 2.0 returns to Ireland, right so ladz I’m back from a well needed break and I’m looking very very slick so yeah budie cup is now closed due to the many food hygiene notices i got from FSA anyways if anyone knows anywhere hiring let me know cos ellie dumped me and no hands ireland failed and the two lads I’m in bed with for the teeth whitening can’t get stock out of China and daisy’s grill and hillbillies won’t gimme anymore free food so yeah I have to pay the car off if you know you know #cr oh and anyone seen Caoimhe about is she looking spicy yum
I’ve heard of numerous people getting an unmerciful dose of the shits after ordering from the buddy cup I’d say the FSA would have a field day

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Asking for Carbonara with no cream. Breaking news Conor carbonara never has cream in it. How does he consider himself some sort of food expert when he hasn't a clue about the bare basics of cooking.
Surprised he didn’t ask them to plonk a kinder bueno in it ya know gourmet style

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve heard of numerous people getting an unmerciful dose of the shits after ordering from the buddy cup I’d say the FSA would have a field day
Not that deserve it…. But ya know. Supporting a scumbag. Karma usually comes back on you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here he was in marbella a couple weeks ago, probably riding all around him and now that Ellie's going away he's coming with all this, I'm looking at the future and changing crap.
I don't like her but she should enjoy her holiday, get with some lads and forget about him.
He will never change and he's just putting on an act so she won't go with anyone in Ibiza.
Total manipulator!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Here he was in marbella a couple weeks ago, probably riding all around him and now that Ellie's going away he's coming with all this, I'm looking at the future and changing crap.
I don't like her but she should enjoy her holiday, get with some lads and forget about him.
He will never change and he's just putting on an act so she won't go with anyone in Ibiza.
Total manipulator!
Yes I heard she’s told him she’s done but he won’t let it go 👀

• Sad
Yes I heard she’s told him she’s done but he won’t let it go 👀
Makes sense. He's back to not following her but liking her pics and trying to mess with her head. He's like a desperate asshole. I hope she doesn't go back, she can do so much better than him!!

Reactions: 12
His behavior is classic control, trying to get in her head while she’s off having finny. Ellie seriously duck him, don’t go back, focus on having a blast and rebuilding your brand when you get back.

Reactions: 26
someone mentioned it on a previous thread but caitlyn lendrum needs a theead. She is unbearable

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.