Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #2 No precautions in Ibiza, Belfast & Greece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t have said she was that insecure.. she seems much nicer than that sister of hers so I wouldn’t have thought she’d put up with any shite, especially how embarrassing he is

Reactions: 5
Theyre all cowboys, the ones they went away to greece with are just as bad. Bringing cheap crap in from china , calling it a 'brand' and idiotic teenagers seem to jump on it. Its not a long term career and meanwhile theyre leasing range rovers and thinking theyre the dogs balls

Reactions: 11
Theyre all cowboys, the ones they went away to greece with are just as bad. Bringing cheap crap in from china , calling it a 'brand' and idiotic teenagers seem to jump on it. Its not a long term career and meanwhile theyre leasing range rovers and thinking theyre the dogs balls
Modern day Del Boys. Shining up tit and calling it gold.

Reactions: 8
He was also involved with another motor company recently, initials AA. The owner of which is a very close friend of certain members of one side of a recent feud involving a hotel. Why would you associate yourself with these people at all when you’re trying to portray yourself as a ‘reputable businessman’?

He’s so dim that it wouldn’t surprise me if he ended up getting himself mixed up in something serious. Although, he’d probably be delighted with the extended holiday to Dubai to join the rest of them.

He could enf up in prison if hes dealing with people like that. His dad will be dropping off his breakfast and dinner when hes handing it out in work .

Who are the two they went away with ? Yeah in the long run they will have no chance of getting a mortgage

Reactions: 2
He could enf up in prison if hes dealing with people like that. His dad will be dropping off his breakfast and dinner when hes handing it out in work .

Who are the two they went away with ? Yeah in the long run they will have no chance of getting a mortgage
More chance of him ending up in jail than getting a mortgage. He’s an idiot to be putting all on instagram. He needs to be awfully careful with what he posts. One wrong post and he will be dealt with with swiftly. I think that’s why he never post pictures of the people he hangs out with who are associates of the gangs.

Reactions: 3
So his stories in the past 24hrs he has been shilling for Just Eat, that awful jigsaw company, that maple stuff, sports direct, a betting company, some knock off retro football jersey company, Paddy Box (state of all these boxing up products from tesco companies) and his coffee yoke. Why the hell do people follow this fella. You'd see less ads walking down time square than this chap. Waste of space.

He trying to promote light for better pictures on ticktok aswell for around 200 but can get one online for €25 he will be using that now to try hide his oily spotty face.

those retro jerseys look so bad compared to other places at do them?
So he gets all things samples free to promote to get everyone else to buy them for RIP off prices he must think people are stupid. Does he free meals from the Chinese, chipper and hillbillies aswell? Or actually pays for then . He got a pair of air force done like toy storys awful looking like something you wear if your were 12 .

Reactions: 6
[/QUOTE]

Caitlyn Lendrum and her fiance. Have they their own thread? Recently they asked their followers to vote on a pic on fb to win them a wedding (post with most likes wins) straight after 'buying' a new range rover. Goibg up against ordinary people. How would they have had a chance to get more likes than them with their combined following of 40thousand.

Reactions: 9
Caitlyn Lendrum and her fiance. Have they their own thread? Recently they asked their followers to vote on a pic on fb to win them a wedding (post with most likes wins) straight after 'buying' a new range rover. Goibg up against ordinary people. How would they have had a chance to get more likes than them with their combined following of 40thousand.
[/QUOTE]

Does anyone know how Caitlyn and Tony are so rich?

Reactions: 4
The double irony in his stories today
Firstly, him asking people when do we think lockdown will end. My guess Conor when people like yourself stop being a head and follow the guidelines.
Secondly, he’s starting business law - 😂 I don’t need to explain that one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
[/QUOTE]

Does she make jewellery? What does her boyfriend do? I never heard of them 😂😂 oh well, what makes you think there rich 😂 because they drive a range rover? Pretty easy to get finance for one and pay back over 5 years . It's like keeping up with the Jones you only see what they want you do see .

Reactions: 8

Does she make jewellery? What does her boyfriend do? I never heard of them 😂😂 oh well, what makes you think there rich 😂 because they drive a range rover? Pretty easy to get finance for one and pay back over 5 years . It's like keeping up with the Jones you only see what they want you do see .
[/QUOTE]

True, but they have a fabulous house as well. Tony is a joiner he has his own company

Did Conor really just say he lasts longer than a Dyson Hoover. How tacky! Morto if I was Ellie. He’s an embarrassment

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
True, but they have a fabulous house as well. Tony is a joiner he has his own company

Myself and my partner built our own 5 bedroom house, we are only in our 20s both have good cars bought without finance, we must be rich aswell 😂

Lots of people have a house now some get them very young with a lot of hard work or help from parents, and get cars on finance doesnt mean there rich .

Myself and my partner built our own 5 bedroom house, we are only in our 20s both have good cars bought without finance, we must be rich aswell 😂

Lots of people have a house now some get them very young with a lot of hard work or help from parents, and get cars on finance doesnt mean there rich .
I never said lots of people don’t have houses. Lol

Plastering his poems on his takeaway coffee cups?!? I'm howling😂😂He IS taking the piss with his poems, right?! I mean, surely with all of his amazing business ideas, his attempt to become Seamus Heaney mark II is his funniest yet😂Gowl

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.