Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #2 No precautions in Ibiza, Belfast & Greece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she said the "government's decision at Christmas cost us the first 5 months of the year".

Are you f*cking serious? Now let me preface this by saying I didn't agree with the decision to open up around Christmas and I think the government have a lot to answer for but do you know what I did?

I didn't go out to pubs
I didn't go to house parties
I didn't travel all over the country
I didn't mix with a load of other people
I just carried out doing what I was doing in the hope that I could stay safe and also no catch COVID and infect someone more vulnerable

What did you do, Ellen? What did Del Boy do? What did your sister do? Get the f*ck out of here putting the blame at the door of others. You buggered off on two foreign holidays during the pandemic, your sister was going to house parties, you and del boy have continued to see each other throughout level 5 and he caught COVID and yet he is still driving all over the place looking for spice bags to shove into his mouth.

Do you remember sitting on top of that open top bus in Belfast at the BPerfect opening? We remember

You, and people like you, are the reason lockdown has had to be extended. Now do us all a favour and STFU.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
When she said the "government's decision at Christmas cost us the first 5 months of the year".

Are you f*cking serious? Now let me preface this by saying I didn't agree with the decision to open up around Christmas and I think the government have a lot to answer for but do you know what I did?

I didn't go out to pubs
I didn't go to house parties
I didn't travel all over the country
I didn't mix with a load of other people
I just carried out doing what I was doing in the hope that I could stay safe and also no catch COVID and infect someone more vulnerable

What did you do, Ellen? What did Del Boy do? What did your sister do? Get the f*ck out of here putting the blame at the door of others. You buggered off on two foreign holidays during the pandemic, your sister was going to house parties, you and del boy have continued to see each other throughout level 5 and he caught COVID and yet he is still driving all over the place looking for spice bags to shove into his mouth.

Do you remember sitting on top of that open top bus in Belfast at the BPerfect opening? We remember

You, and people like you, are the reason lockdown has had to be extended. Now do us all a favour and STFU.
YES to this!!!!! She is one dopey bleep

Reactions: 13
Anyone else see Conor in his horse trailer ๐Ÿ˜‚ I see hes advertising for some clothing company called beviere clothing anyone know who owns this one of his mates probably Tommy Farrell his Instagram looks like a wet skinny rat ๐Ÿ˜‚ posing next to his finance car, where is he going with all the business does anyone here know him doesnt say much if hangs out with Conor.
1 crwhitning
2 ohhdarlin
3 inthenude
4 thetradinghub

Seriously another trading scam after getting raided by the garda.
The horse box is probably a more subtle version of the ice cream vans that go around selling drugs. Heโ€™s like a cross between Del Boy and Conor mcgregor

The curry Tuesday and chipper Thursday is really having a bad effect on his skin. He is like a spotty teenager. He seems to get hillbillyโ€™s a lot too.

Reactions: 7
The horse box is probably a more subtle version of the ice cream vans that go around selling drugs. Heโ€™s like a cross between Del Boy and Conor mcgregor

The curry Tuesday and chipper Thursday is really having a bad effect on his skin. He is like a spotty teenager. He seems to get hillbillyโ€™s a lot too.
I am so intrigued to see how the coffee goes. He probably doesn't realise how much work this is going to take. People take their coffee so seriously and will spend the 3.50 on an Americano if its good coffee well made. Word of mouth spreads very quickly especially if its bad. Those shams that followed for a free PlayStation and his mates laundered drug money won't be queueing up to save him either. He needs to be in his location before 7am and ready to serve. Knowing how all his other ventures have gone, this will be packed in within a few months and the trailer raffled off. Also saw this tweet which sums up Conor and his ilk.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Conor own a sunbed or does he bathe in Bperfect tan? ๐Ÿ˜‚
I know if was a sunny day in Dublin but notta chance that glow is from a bisha Irish sun let me tell ya ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
He just said on his stories "I'm really hooked on the crime journey that I'm on" - the most Freudian slip ever! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Heโ€™s like a cross between Del Boy and Conor mcgregor.

Which gets you this
The horse box is probably a more subtle version of the ice cream vans that go around selling drugs. Heโ€™s like a cross between Del Boy and Conor McGregor

Which gets you this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I am so intrigued to see how the coffee goes. He probably doesn't realise how much work this is going to take. People take their coffee so seriously and will spend the 3.50 on an Americano if its good coffee well made. Word of mouth spreads very quickly especially if its bad. Those shams that followed for a free PlayStation and his mates laundered drug money won't be queueing up to save him either. He needs to be in his location before 7am and ready to serve. Knowing how all his other ventures have gone, this will be packed in within a few months and the trailer raffled off.

There is so many of them around and your right alot of people take there coffee seriously. Wouldn't surprise me if he buys instant coffee out of Tesco and uses that. Tesco brand I'm sure ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Now he's using that coffee Instagram for a competition to giveaway a 14year old car that probably costs a fortune to tax and insure. The grind just never stops.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now he's using that coffee Instagram for a competition to giveaway a 14year old car that probably costs a fortune to tax and insure. The grind just never stops.

Seen it on ticktok jesus seriously not worth it car will cost more to insurance and tax ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ what a little cowboy . If anyone has a brain cell they should know better and not give it any attention.

Reactions: 2
14 year old car ๐Ÿ˜‚. I'm new to him I just recently discovered who he is and I can't help but laugh at him ๐Ÿ˜‚. He seems like a real chancer/wheeler dealer ๐Ÿ˜‚. I've got a lot to discover I'd say. I seen someone calling him "Del Boy" that's the exact impression I got anyway. He probably has a "get rich quick scheme" every week ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Reactions: 2
14 year old car ๐Ÿ˜‚. I'm new to him I just recently discovered who he is and I can't help but laugh at him ๐Ÿ˜‚. He seems like a real chancer/wheeler dealer ๐Ÿ˜‚. I've got a lot to discover I'd say. I seen someone calling him "Del Boy" that's the exact impression I got anyway. He probably has a "get rich quick scheme" every week ๐Ÿ˜‚.
He is a complete grifter. I discovered him on tik tok with those ridiculous curry Tuesday videos and have been hate following him since. Hopefully the public are starting to see through not just his bullshit but all these influencers. I can't imagine many people are still actually buying stuff they promote.

Majority of Irish adults believe social media influencers are inauthentic and misrepresent real life https://jrnl.ie/5362725

Reactions: 6
Did he even ever announce the winner of the last car? Golf I think it was.
It wasn't his competition, he was just promoting it. The promoters did announce it though.

He is at the same thing here, telling people to follow him, tag their friends, follow buddycup etc. If you look at the page that is running the competition they are telling people to do something completely different to enter so one of them is misleading their followers

It wasn't his competition, he was just promoting it. The promoters did announce it though.

He is at the same thing here, telling people to follow him, tag their friends, follow buddycup etc. If you look at the page that is running the competition they are telling people to do something completely different to enter so one of them is misleading their followers
Very unlike him to mislead anyone ๐Ÿ™„

He is a complete grifter. I discovered him on tik tok with those ridiculous curry Tuesday videos and have been hate following him since. Hopefully the public are starting to see through not just his bullshit but all these influencers. I can't imagine many people are still actually buying stuff they promote.

Majority of Irish adults believe social media influencers are inauthentic and misrepresent real life https://jrnl.ie/5362725
All he ever talks about is food on his stories. Which is fine if it's healthy food/fitness related food but the dirt and grease that he's eating ๐Ÿคฎ. Just as well he has youth on his side for now anyway ๐Ÿ˜‚. At least in the future he'll have his high cholesterol and type 2 diabetes stories to share. Not good to be constantly eating that crap no matter how slim he is ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜ท it's starting to show with the breakouts on his skin.

Heโ€™s a walking heart attack - itโ€™s not just for over weight people.
I see lately heโ€™s struggling to breath, heโ€™d be best to get his bloods checked or an overall health check cos with all that grease and crap no amount of running is going to stop the problems all that food intake is gonna cause.

Reactions: 8
After this photo was taking he tried to use the drill as a hammer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The thing I find funny is all his business partners/ friends like Tommy Farrell and TJ Mac have Entrepreneur plastered all over there Instagram owners of
CR whitening
Elite studios
Justbookit

Loads of photoshoppped pictures cant even do a good job of that , they act like millionaires on Instagram but let they all live in in there mammy and daddy's boxroom ๐Ÿ˜‚

How many businesses do you need Haha if you actually have a proper business you concentrate on that 100% not 20% on one And share the rest Cowboys the lot of them๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค  . They will wake up one day and think tit I actually need to get a real job to get a mortgage and raise a family. They will be black listed by every bank with the amount of stupid tit there doing on top of paying finance back on a car , which I'm sure they think is great just paying back a small amount each month these are exactly the type finance companies love .

Attachments

Last edited:
After this photo was taking he tried to use the drill as a hammer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The thing I find funny is all his business partners/ friends like Tommy Farrell and TJ Mac have Entrepreneur plastered all over there Instagram owners of
CR whitening
Elite studios
Justbookit

Loads of photoshoppped pictures cant even do a good job of that , they act like millionaires on Instagram but let they all live in in there mammy and daddy's boxroom ๐Ÿ˜‚

How many businesses do you need Haha if you actually have a proper business you concentrate on that 100% not 20% on one And share the rest Cowboys the lot of them๐Ÿค ๐Ÿค  . They will wake up one day and think tit I actually need to get a real job to get a mortgage and raise a family. They will be black listed by every bank with the amount of stupid tit there doing on top of paying finance back on a car , which I'm sure they think is great just paying back a small amount each month these are exactly the type finance companies love .
Mark my words that when the coffee thing fails it will be raffled off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.