Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #2 No precautions in Ibiza, Belfast & Greece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is it that has issue with him?
Conor blocked me for asking if his teeth whitening strips all pass EU standards and why does he keep saying support Irish when they are imported from China? 😂

Why won’t they name the person?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who is it that has issue with him?
Conor blocked me for asking if his teeth whitening strips all pass EU standards and why does he keep saying support Irish when they are imported from China? 😂
He'll be up on his stories in a second crying about the "trolls" (aka honest people who question him on his shady practises) to deflect any attention away from him🙄

Reactions: 2
Somebody messaged Ellie the other day and commented on how different she looks with all the make up ( and it’s true ) she didn’t take it too well and had it on her story 🙄 poor me crap

conor replied on chimac's twitter I think to say it wasn't him, and that he would never turn down their food and if it was still going he would take it and heat it up at home lol. I mean to be fair to him, he could easily have made a good promo for them out of it. But I wonder who it was then.... Do we think Chris from Dublin Social maybe?

Reactions: 3
Everyone thought it was him. He should be mortified that so many people have that bad an opinion of him

Just like the "clothing brand", just like "teeth whitening company", the "coffee company" will be all the talk on his page and then eventually disappear as he loses interest when he sees it failing.

For somebody who's studying a business degree, it's funny that he can't spot the trend in all his "companies" - he keeps moving on to the next one because the last one didn't take off. The constant in all of these "businesses" is him, he just can't succeed at any of them. God love him, he thinks he's coming up with great ideas but each one crashes and burns.

An absolute deluded spoofer.

Reactions: 16
Looking forward to this car crash. Unless he is just putting his name to it, it actually involves a serious amount of work to run a coffee shop. Chap hasn't a breeze.

Reactions: 6
Just like the "clothing brand", just like "teeth whitening company", the "coffee company" will be all the talk on his page and then eventually disappear as he loses interest when he sees it failing.

For somebody who's studying a business degree, it's funny that he can't spot the trend in all his "companies" - he keeps moving on to the next one because the last one didn't take off. The constant in all of these "businesses" is him, he just can't succeed at any of them. God love him, he thinks he's coming up with great ideas but each one crashes and burns.

An absolute deluded spoofer.
You're so right. Then he'll blame all his followers and say that they are begrudgers because they didn't like the page 🙄

Reactions: 4
he be saying the irish hate backing there own and begrude you,
100 percent - he’s so bleeping entitled - ‘costs nothing to go and follow the page’ - no - it doesn’t, but at the same time why would you FORCE people to engage if they truly weren’t into it? People are entitled to an opinion and to not endorse something if they wish without facing a backlash for ‘not supporting their own’. It’s going to be a horse box he says so I can’t wait to see how it unfolds.

Reactions: 8
Copying off WMC I'd say Paul will be delighted unless they are going into partnership 😂

Where is this about his coffe shop from a horse box loads of them around what makes his so different if hes buying one already done up it wont be cheap cant see being good at DIY if he was to build it himself not a very hands on person 😂. He keeps advertising jigsaws 😂😂 anyone see the article about him . https://www.rsvplive.ie/news/celebs/dublin-influencer-conor-ryan-answers-23389481

Wonder why he doesnt say anything about his dodgy business all the scams like the car raffle taking money off people then not giving the car away little spotty gobshite.

See his doing a competition to give away his used ps5 dony no how people fall for this hes going to take money off people and nobody will win the prize it will go on for months until his friend wins it complete twit his mam should have swallowed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Since Ellie’s engagement has died down so much what is she going to do when she’s irrelevant in a few years

Reactions: 6
So bad but saw a tiktok from a girl with conor getting curry and I immediately think he's cheating on Ellie because of his reputation

• Wow
How will it even work becoz he
So bad but saw a tiktok from a girl with conor getting curry and I immediately think he's cheating on Ellie because of his reputation
Was it on a girls tik tok or his?

He is trying to build an audience by doing a giveaway. Joe.ie and so many websites tried that in their early days giving away a PS4, built them up an audience but once the competition is over, none of these people engaged with the site. He really is beyond thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.