Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #2 No precautions in Ibiza, Belfast & Greece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like where is he going to perch his coffee trailer? I'm assuming it's one of those kinda things? Priorswood carpark? Ha someone already wrote on his TikTok bricks will be thrown at it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Like where is he going to perch his coffee trailer? I'm assuming it's one of those kinda things? Priorswood carpark? Ha someone already wrote on his TikTok bricks will be thrown at it
I genuinely believe it hasn’t occurred to him that people won’t like it or support him because he is a massive knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I genuinely believe it hasn’t occurred to him that people won’t like it or support him because he is a massive knob.
Yea like I wonder who are his supporters? Ppl from his area? Ellie's area? Nothing new about another coffee trailer

Reactions: 3
Where is this about his coffe shop from a horse box loads of them around what makes his so different if hes buying one already done up it wont be cheap cant see being good at DIY if he was to build it himself not a very hands on person 😂. He keeps advertising jigsaws 😂😂 anyone see the article about him . https://www.rsvplive.ie/news/celebs/dublin-influencer-conor-ryan-answers-23389481

Wonder why he doesnt say anything about his dodgy business all the scams like the car raffle taking money off people then not giving the car away little spotty gobshite.

See his doing a competition to give away his used ps5 dony no how people fall for this hes going to take money off people and nobody will win the prize it will go on for months until his friend wins it complete twit his mam should have swallowed.

That car company he keeps advertising, AM the guy who owns it is a well known drug dealer in Tallaght, Fact

Reactions: 8
He just seems like a cowboy! I saw a story he posted last night about the 10,000th follower, will recieve free coffee for a year, he’s passed that amount and no mention of the free coffee and I can’t see the story anymore? Like who is following that account!

Reactions: 9
That car company he keeps advertising, AM the guy who owns it is a well known drug dealer in Tallaght, Fact

What car companys is this ? Is that where he got the car on finance? Will want to stay well clear of them. Smart doing deals with drug dealers when your dad Is a prison officer gobshite 😂😂

He just seems like a cowboy! I saw a story he posted last night about the 10,000th follower, will recieve free coffee for a year, he’s passed that amount and no mention of the free coffee and I can’t see the story anymore? Like who is following that account!

Mostly young ones who cant see him for what he is. Wouldn't surprise me if he made loads of accounts to share the post and get people to like it around his area . People will just unlike it as quick as they pressed the like button 😂😂 really dont think he understands the amount of work that has to go into running a coffee business even if it's only run out of a horse box cowboy 😂

What car companys is this ? Is that where he got the car on finance? Will want to stay well clear of them. Smart doing deals with drug dealers when your dad Is a prison officer gobshite 😂😂
I don't know if I'm allowed say the name as it hasn't 10,000 followers but the initials of the company is AM, he ran a competition on it before and I remember roughly last year he videoed himself in a car with the owner so I'm sure Connor knows what type of fella this guy is. not very good for his brand

Reactions: 2
You’re definitely right about the car company, it’s a money laundering business.
I’m led to believe that the owner of AM was a scrawny teen with a normal life back in the day, then somehow ended up under the wings of certain individuals and it went pear shaped from there.
C.Ryan is just a useful idiot for the likes of that company. Pretty similar to the “owner” of AM, he’s just an useful idiot for the upper echelons of whoever he’s involved with.
Runs in circles...

Reactions: 10
So his stories in the past 24hrs he has been shilling for Just Eat, that awful jigsaw company, that maple stuff, sports direct, a betting company, some knock off retro football jersey company, Paddy Box (state of all these boxing up products from tesco companies) and his coffee yoke. Why the hell do people follow this fella. You'd see less ads walking down time square than this chap. Waste of space.

Reactions: 11
So his stories in the past 24hrs he has been shilling for Just Eat, that awful jigsaw company, that maple stuff, sports direct, a betting company, some knock off retro football jersey company, Paddy Box (state of all these boxing up products from tesco companies) and his coffee yoke. Why the hell do people follow this fella. You'd see less ads walking down time square than this chap. Waste of space.
Because his demographic haven’t the bleeping sense to see through it and all the stuff he is paid to promote but doesn’t declare it when doing so. That paddy box was a box of absolute shite - he will literally promote anything with zero fucks given.

Reactions: 4
Because his demographic haven’t the bleeping sense to see through it and all the stuff he is paid to promote but doesn’t declare it when doing so. That paddy box was a box of absolute shite - he will literally promote anything with zero fucks given.
The Paddy Box he had on his story cost sixty euro for about twenty euro worth of products. Absolute daylight robbery.

• Wow
Ellie’s sister with a fresh set of nails and big pillow lips on her Snapchat 🧐 like it doesn’t make a difference if Ellie was even sticking to the rules having another household member swanning around then 😩

• Wow
You forgot the huge hamper of meat free products that he is 100% not gonna consume! I highly doubht that vegans are tuning in to see curry Tues 🤢 (am I the only one that thinks they look rotten?)

These compainies are just as bad, they should know their target audience. Every bit of food in his mouth is free from the boxes of fresh juices and sweets and meal plan yokes.

It makes me sad to think of all the food and marketing money is being lost on this lad

You’re definitely right about the car company, it’s a money laundering business.
I’m led to believe that the owner of AM was a scrawny teen with a normal life back in the day, then somehow ended up under the wings of certain individuals and it went pear shaped from there.
C.Ryan is just a useful idiot for the likes of that company. Pretty similar to the “owner” of AM, he’s just an useful idiot for the upper echelons of whoever he’s involved with.
Runs in circles...
He was also involved with another motor company recently, initials AA. The owner of which is a very close friend of certain members of one side of a recent feud involving a hotel. Why would you associate yourself with these people at all when you’re trying to portray yourself as a ‘reputable businessman’?

He’s so dim that it wouldn’t surprise me if he ended up getting himself mixed up in something serious. Although, he’d probably be delighted with the extended holiday to Dubai to join the rest of them.

Runs in circles...

yes 100% reflects so badly on Connor like who would take him serious other than fan girls under the age of 22 he's a gobshite i just dont see it with him and did anyone even win the car comp??

Reactions: 4
Why is Ellie Kelly even staying with him? Especially if he does cheat, he’s making her look desperate

imagine being associated with all his shite

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.