Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #2 No precautions in Ibiza, Belfast & Greece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I can’t wait for the stories when he parks up the buddy cup trailer and someone sets it on fire 🔥

When in reality - it failed, like the Clothing Co, like the Teeth Whitening Co, like the Yumz page and the Hotels page, and he wanted some interesting content 😂

Reactions: 2
I don’t follow either of them. I went and had a look at his story. It’s actually cringe. I would say “ok fair play” if he didn’t attempt other stuff and then all of sudden “poof” no mention of it again because it’s failed.
I can’t stand how many young people look up to those two wet wipes ☹

Reactions: 3
I don’t follow either of them. I went and had a look at his story. It’s actually cringe. I would say “ok fair play” if he didn’t attempt other stuff and then all of sudden “poof” no mention of it again because it’s failed.

I wouldn't say they look up to them there just as brain dead as Conor is.
Wouldn't put it pass Conor to burn the coffee trailer down when it fails so he can get insurance money .

Plastering his poems on his takeaway coffee cups?!? I'm howling😂😂He IS taking the piss with his poems, right?!

He will call one of the coffees the Dyson 😂😂

Reactions: 3
She's a pretty girl but she cannot justify that hideous outfit!
And is she for real on her stories!? 😂 On the beg for Irish companies to "support" when she really means to send her some free tit so she can "SP" or "AD" on insta.... Shes pretty much begging for everything, even some dog products 🤣 don't stop there Ellen, ask for some tampons to advertise while ur at it, save ya a few bib this month 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He gives me the creeps

She's a pretty girl but she cannot justify that hideous outfit!
And is she for real on her stories!? 😂 On the beg for Irish companies to "support" when she really means to send her some free tit so she can "SP" or "AD" on insta.... Shes pretty much begging for everything, even some dog products 🤣 don't stop there Ellen, ask for some tampons to advertise while ur at it, save ya a few bib this month 😏
Content is seriously shite since covid shows how much €€ she's making behind the scenes and couldn't be arsed crating anything for her good heart.

Reactions: 4
Does she make jewellery? What does her boyfriend do? I never heard of them 😂😂 oh well, what makes you think there rich 😂 because they drive a range rover? Pretty easy to get finance for one and pay back over 5 years . It's like keeping up with the Jones you only see what they want you do see .
True, but they have a fabulous house as well. Tony is a joiner he has his own company
[/QUOTE]
The house isnt fabulous. Its small , all photgraphed from different angles and he has done all the joinery work . Most the furniture from b and m. They are most certainly not rich. Dont be fooled.

True, but they have a fabulous house as well. Tony is a joiner he has his own company
The house isnt fabulous. Its small , all photgraphed from different angles and he has done all the joinery work . Most the furniture from b and m. They are most certainly not rich. Dont be fooled.
[/QUOTE]

Exactly looks like a very normal house which in today's market is small with no garden in the front or back, no privacy . You only see what they want you to see .

Anyone else see Conor in his horse trailer 😂 I see hes advertising for some clothing company called beviere clothing anyone know who owns this one of his mates probably Tommy Farrell his Instagram looks like a wet skinny rat 😂 posing next to his finance car, where is he going with all the business does anyone here know him doesnt say much if hangs out with Conor.
1 crwhitning
2 ohhdarlin
3 inthenude
4 thetradinghub

Seriously another trading scam after getting raided by the garda.

• Haha
[/QUOTE]

The house they bought would have been around £275k - they’re not doing too bad for themselves at their age and at least they work - he has his own joinery company and she seems to put a lot of work into her business as well. Ellie and Conor just want to get paid for shilling tit - well Ellie certainly does. Wouldn’t be able to do a normal day’s work in her puff. I’d say Conor fancies himself as a businessman but the reality is he hasn’t the smarts and hence most things fall to an arse or he chooses the Del Boy approach to get rich quick.

Reactions: 8
The house they bought would have been around £275k - they’re not doing too bad for themselves at their age and at least they work - he has his own joinery company and she seems to put a lot of work into her business as well. Ellie and Conor just want to get paid for shilling tit - well Ellie certainly does. Wouldn’t be able to do a normal day’s work in her puff. I’d say Conor fancies himself as a businessman but the reality is he hasn’t the smarts and hence most things fall to an arse or he chooses the Del Boy approach to get rich quick.
[/QUOTE]
275k not a chance.

Reactions: 1
275k not a chance.
[/QUOTE]
This is where their house is - and that’s what they started at.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ah who cares about that other couple... Back to the comedy that is Conor's bogus business adventure that seems to be now the next level up from the Starbucks signature name on a cup to a poetry-cino from a horse box...
He has me blocked on insta so has he shared a glimpse of this debacle on wheels?

What's up with Ellen's followers? She gets like a few thousand likes but then very few and little comments? Is that a sign of bought followers?

Reactions: 13
Well u are what ya eat 🤣😋🤣😋 🤮🤮🤮
So TjMacc and Tommy Farrell are owners of CR Whitening? Is Conor even an owner? 🤣 Or just some numpty happy they using his initials 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they acting the big "bizniz" men on their public insta but yet they smell con artists a mile off

Lads his skin. bleeping hell the chap needs to cut out all that shite that he eats. He's slowly approaching his 30s. His metabolism will just stop and before he knows it he will be in awful shape.

Reactions: 9
275k not a chance.
This is where their house is - and that’s what they started at.
[/QUOTE]
I reckon theirs was in 1 phase this seems to be a later phase. If they paid 275k to live in that house they have they were stroked.

• Haha
No is she actually for real. 11 months into a pandemic and she’s wondering how people have been supporting themselves. Honestly she’s so clueless it makes me sick she’s so detached from real life. It goes to show 1. How much money she has that she never even had to consider the fact that people are struggling and 2. How immature & sheltered she is at her age. It’s actually sickening. Wake the duck up ellen.

Reactions: 11
Lads his skin. bleeping hell the chap needs to cut out all that shite that he eats. He's slowly approaching his 30s. His metabolism will just stop and before he knows it he will be in awful shape.

Very true I know people who have great metabolism but eventually it catches up on you and start picking the weight on . Think it's great as not putting weight on but forget what all that tit food does to your inside running isnt going to help that .

No is she actually for real. 11 months into a pandemic and she’s wondering how people have been supporting themselves. Honestly she’s so clueless it makes me sick she’s so detached from real life. It goes to show 1. How much money she has that she never even had to consider the fact that people are struggling and 2. How immature & sheltered she is at her age. It’s actually sickening. Wake the duck up ellen.

What's this about ? What is she saying now ?

Wake the duck up Mary Ellen 😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.