Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #2 No precautions in Ibiza, Belfast & Greece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't say much in case it got linked back directly to me but the word was she was difficult to work with. There's a reason a lot of these influencers can't hold down "normal" jobs and have turned to being self-employed Instagram influencers...!
Ye I can’t see how many of them would hold down a normal job with how they behave on Instagram.

Ah c’mon we won’t tell 😉

Yeah in a car dealership
I’d say if you put that question in Conor’s question box he’d say she works in Adore Autos and do that cringe smirk he does when he is asked about Ellie.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ellie looked so much prettier in the photos she had up a year ago
Now her blown up lips and heavy makeup makes her look so much older
Alicia lipfiller is shameful but if you look at her Instagram and Facebook page the amount of comments under of people "dying" to get back to her and many many having no problem with her views. HShe has a large following of airheads like Ellie and her sister and probably is still working unless the guards are standing outside all through the day monitoring. Her lip filler page doesn't have much anti vax and conspiracy stuff but her personal Facebook is full of it and would make you nauseas reading the stupidity

Reactions: 12
She’s now apparently doing house calls for her close friends 🧐
OMG that woman is relentless 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ People are worse idiots for doing it too though 🤬🤬 Has Caoimhes page always been private? Just went on there to have a look. Strange cause that lot would usually have a public account

Reactions: 1
I only pop in and out of this so I’m not sure if this has been mentioned before, but just looking at Ellie’s stories now and wondering exactly what journey have her and platinum been on “creating” a blowdry brush that Revlon have already created and is also all over Amazon for much cheaper. They’re apparently all made the exact same in the same factory, so platinum just changed the colouring to black and gold and stuck Ellie’s name on it and are now selling at a markup.
It just annoys me so much how they’re not even subtle about the white labelling anymore like everything they do reeeks of dropshipping from China, from bperfect to platinum to the whitening shite. It’s all AliExpress/Chinese sh***

Reactions: 11
I think curry Tuesday and chipper Thursday are taking its toll on Conors skin. Could fry the chips on the amount of oil on his face and hes breaking out in spots. It's just really endorsing unhealthy living.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see conor is over again at ellies doing his take away videos 🙄
Did anyone see his story last week where he was saying loads of people have been telling him he should break the lockdown rules to see her and he said there was other reasons more than the 5km. Kept saying it and that it was a really important. Guess it’s not so important this week 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Did anyone see his story last week where he was saying loads of people have been telling him he should break the lockdown rules to see her and he said there was other reasons more than the 5km. Kept saying it and that it was a really important. Guess it’s not so important this week 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
this wouldn't be the first time they’ve met up. Even when he was saying he wouldn’t see her till March he was meeting up with her... dopes the both of them. Clearly her kitchen. And that takeaway is on the southside outside his 5km. They’ve never stuck by any restrictions. And he’s done multiple curry Tuesdays at hers.

Reactions: 3
this wouldn't be the first time they’ve met up. Even when he was saying he wouldn’t see her till March he was meeting up with her... dopes the both of them. Clearly her kitchen. And that takeaway is on the southside outside his 5km. They’ve never stuck by any restrictions. And he’s done multiple curry Tuesdays at hers.
Of course they’ve been meeting up! They were down at the weir in Lucan and around locally a good bit. They were so brazen then started being discreet then back in peoples faces tonight!

Reactions: 4
Why is Ellie always on her stories saying how she can’t do anything without her mum etc. I can’t believe she’s gonna be 26 in July/Aug and can’t cope going to a medical appointment on her own omg.. she’s defo not moving out til she’s 30
I’d only want my mam there if it was something huge like surgery or something as she is a nurse and would ask the questions I’d never think of asking but thats the absolute height of it 😂 not something routine like jesus get a grip gal

Reactions: 1
Nothing wrong with her either, milk it for the gram and then be "relieved" when the good news comes back. Rinse, repeat.

Just seen a picture of Ellie using the brush. That brush has been all over my Aliexpress sponsored ads for months. It's only about €10.how much is she flogging it for?

• Haha
Had to laugh, Charleen Murphy put up a pic of her looking rough after the boob job and asked who people think she looked like. To be fair to CM she was making a joke about having double chins, bad hair etc in the pic. Loads of people said Ellie Kelly 😆 Talk about taking her down a peg or two!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Anyone see Chimacs post? 100% that influencer was Conor as they specifically said ‘food influencer’!!!

Reactions: 7
Seen a picture of Conor posting in his so called office . No way he is renting a office space for his teeth whitening ( Ali Express) business. He must spend a fortune on himself the amount of tit he buys and clothes let alone paying back a car loan .
Perks of living in his mammy & daddy's box room. Cant image what they will be like if they ever actually start saving for a mortgage because banks dont like car finance loans let alone any for that matter no stable income and spending money on stupid stuff. Elle will have to get her mam to go to the bank aswell to help fill out forms the way she goes on 😂😂

Seen a picture of Conor posting in his so called office . No way he is renting a office space for his teeth whitening ( Ali Express) business. He must spend a fortune on himself the amount of tit he buys and clothes let alone paying back a car loan .
Perks of living in his mammy & daddy's box room. Cant image what they will be like if they ever actually start saving for a mortgage because banks dont like car finance loans let alone any for that matter no stable income and spending money on stupid stuff. Elle will have to get her mam to go to the bank aswell to help fill out forms the way she goes on 😂😂
Doesn’t he get all his clothes and food for free, take outs every day ? Don’t forget the famous air fresheners for his new car

• Haha
That was defo him in the paper who requested a free meal and didn’t show up . How embarrassing

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.