Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #2 No precautions in Ibiza, Belfast & Greece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that we know we have your attention Conor, please stop ripping people off.

Also, another thing. You might think referring to "the team" makes it seem more professional, but 1) it's just you and 2 lads, and 2) everybody knows exactly the type of people you are working with - it's obvious why you rarely mention them by name on your own stories....

Reactions: 6
I mean how much more money can you invest in these scams and to end up in a question room with CAB?
Sure mammy and daddy will always have ur bedroom ready for ya when it all blows up in ur scammy ways 😆 ha and let's be real ur "modelling" days won't bring ya much $$$...

Reactions: 5
We have a new member "Tonysamy" who seems very busy just like Conor... (cough* it is Conor* cough)

Reactions: 1
See Ellies sister with her new lips, cheeks and jaw.
Alicia lip filler..
Jesus wept for these empty heads.

Reactions: 10
See Ellies sister with her new lips, cheeks and jaw.
Alicia lip filler..
Jesus wept for these empty heads.
Did she get it done today? I thought alicia lipfiller got closed by the Gardai
How on earth is she keep getting away with it.

Reactions: 4
Did she get it done today? I thought alicia lipfiller got closed by the Gardai
How on earth is she keep getting away with it.
There is many ppl like her "business as usual" ... Look at that dickheads mate giving Conor a haircut the other day!
I never got me lips done and I dont agree with Alicia being open but she seems to be the only one getting the abuse for opening with non essential services

Reactions: 1
What is going on with these "poems"? I've never been so embarrassed for someone as I am right now.

He actually thinks what he is producing is a poem. The grammar, the spelling, the content, everything is so incredibly poor.

I thought he was taking the piss but he seems to actually think he has found his calling. Conor, love, people are asking for poems because they are so bad, not because you are the next Heaney or Yeats.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is going on with these "poems"? I've never been so embarrassed for someone as I am right now.

He actually thinks what he is producing is a poem. The grammar, the spelling, the content, everything is so incredibly poor.

I thought he was taking the piss but he seems to actually think he has found his calling. Conor, love, people are asking for poems because they are so bad, not because you are the next Heaney or Yeats.
He’s telling people to buy his teeth whitening strips, send proof of purchase and get a poem for free !! Wtf

Reactions: 3
Why is Ellie always on her stories saying how she can’t do anything without her mum etc. I can’t believe she’s gonna be 26 in July/Aug and can’t cope going to a medical appointment on her own omg.. she’s defo not moving out til she’s 30

Reactions: 7
Ellie has been mothered all her life, her lack of independence is shocking. I know of one company that privately had to drop her because of this.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Can't say much in case it got linked back directly to me but the word was she was difficult to work with. There's a reason a lot of these influencers can't hold down "normal" jobs and have turned to being self-employed Instagram influencers...!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.