Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #2 No precautions in Ibiza, Belfast & Greece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any one see his stories earlier? He was asked how many times him and Ellie have sex and his response was every time they see each other, then he was asked a few stories later who his favourite Kelly sister was? He is a disgusting individual. How can you treat your girlfriend like that.

He put up his Dads number plate yesterday. He is a numpty. Doesn’t his Dad work as a prison officer. There is now way he’d be happy for everybody knowing his reg plate.

Reactions: 8
The office? 🤣 Where could this muppet get such money to fund all of this?
Is his car gifted or what? Again tryna understand his outgoings on a no real job wage 🤔 unless as someone mentioned, he is involved in drugs? He in Coolock yea? Is he well liked in the area? Considering how "famous" he acts ...Be a bit silly if he was involved with wrong crowd because his father is a prison officer.

just to clarify in case you’re referring to my post about the drugs - I have no proof of him being involved in drugs at all, I just think he’s the type to do anything for fast bucks. He’s a dodgy character with no morals (clearly) and his numerous business’ one after another and selling counterfeit designer looks really sus to me

Reactions: 5
There is no proof he sells drugs but I wouldn't put it pass him like someone said a run around for someone bigger . There is no way they are both financially able to save for a house they both have finance loans out for cars which isnt a good sign when going for a mortgage, they have no steady income coming in each week/month very easy to afford a small payment each month to pay the finance back and designer clothes/ food when you dont give any money to mammy & daddy . I would even say he collects the soical welfare for more income .

I see hes back with whitening kit now 😂😂 who buys this tit seriously especially working with those two who got caught doing forex scam.

Maybe he might realise whens hes finished hi course that he just just get a normal job and stop all this scamming people. How stupid does he think people are, people laugh at him and his greasy head. All that running wont do anything if he keeps eating tit.

As in Paul stenson mate
[/QUOTE]

So Paul Stenson the man who owns white mouse cafe owns CONR clothing? Wdf why is this ? Didnt even know they worked together.

Reactions: 4
There is no proof he sells drugs but I wouldn't put it pass him like someone said a run around for someone bigger . There is no way they are both financially able to save for a house they both have finance loans out for cars which isnt a good sign when going for a mortgage, they have no steady income coming in each week/month very easy to afford a small payment each month to pay the finance back and designer clothes/ food when you dont give any money to mammy & daddy . I would even say he collects the soical welfare for more income .

I see hes back with whitening kit now 😂😂 who buys this tit seriously especially working with those two who got caught doing forex scam.

Maybe he might realise whens hes finished hi course that he just just get a normal job and stop all this scamming people. How stupid does he think people are, people laugh at him and his greasy head. All that running wont do anything if he keeps eating tit.

As in Paul stenson mate

So Paul Stenson the man who owns white mouse cafe owns CONR clothing? Wdf why is this ? Didnt even know they worked together.
[/QUOTE]
No- the guy landers who is Paul’s stenson’s mate owns conr clothing

Reactions: 3
What in the veneers is this 🙈 Conors new business partners are the image of scaldy, what's with the desire to look like a drug dealer
[/QUOTE]

The sticky bandits 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I think the love birds are fighting 😁 no mention of his shitening kits... I mean "whitening"... On ellen's instagram. No conor at her dad's bday celebrations, and I know it's lockdown. But that bleep doesn't follow restrictions, as we have seen before.
She doesn't comment support on his insta for these kits, but she did reshare the never ending car giveaway on her FB stories. Plz God Ellens two brain cells rubbed off together and generated some sense of self respect

I think the love birds are fighting 😁 no mention of his shitening kits... I mean "whitening"... On ellen's instagram. No conor at her dad's bday celebrations, and I know it's lockdown. But that bleep doesn't follow restrictions, as we have seen before.
She doesn't comment support on his insta for these kits, but she did reshare the never ending car giveaway on her FB stories. Plz God Ellens two brain cells rubbed off together and generated some sense of self respect
I’d say it’s more likely her management are advising her not to engage with his dodgy dealings

Even that issue
I’d say it’s more likely her management are advising her not to engage with his dodgy dealings
Even that issue alone would cause problems between the two of them... That his "businesses" aren't good enough.
And is his whitening strips EU approved?

I cannot find it for the life of me but did anyone see the other day I think Conor commented on one of Ellie’s pics saying ‘👶 next’ and Ellie replied back saying ‘bring on 2022👶‘ (or something similar).. they are obviously planning ahead and have every intention of starting a family together! Happy for them if they’re happy- but honestly don’t see how she can see past all the cheating and put up with the disrespect he shows towards her on his Instagram! I’d be after running a mile

I cannot find it for the life of me but did anyone see the other day I think Conor commented on one of Ellie’s pics saying ‘👶 next’ and Ellie replied back saying ‘bring on 2022👶‘ (or something similar).. they are obviously planning ahead and have every intention of starting a family together! Happy for them if they’re happy- but honestly don’t see how she can see past all the cheating and put up with the disrespect he shows towards her on his Instagram! I’d be after running a mile
No I think they are just trying to troll to be honest because Ellie said in a Q and A not long ago she doesn’t want kids for ages till her late twenty’s early thirties or something like that. Conor said he wants kids in the next few years though

Reactions: 7
No I think they are just trying to troll to be honest because Ellie said in a Q and A not long ago she doesn’t want kids for ages till her late twenty’s early thirties or something like that. Conor said he wants kids in the next few years though
Like Conor’s photoshop, I think that’s just them trying to start a frenzy and get people talking. Any attention is good attention for them.

Reactions: 6
The
Fact they only have "sleepovers" twice a WK speaks volumes for their position on children. And she said how much they like their space... Well Ellen love, wait till baba comes along and il see how easy it is to get "space"

Reactions: 5
I find it so gas how upset influencers get when slightly challenged on travel. Yes it's peoples choice to go away, which is fine if you take the precautions required which him and Ek never did. It's just so so stupid, if they had abided by the rules properly, it's fine in my view. Summer was very low levels of covid all over Europe, but there were rules and green lists and 14 day quarantines for a reason. They aren't there for the craic.

Also, he just misreads the questions in his boxes on purpose to try and sound funny, he legit is like a ten year old.

Funny how he wasn't all that amused when quized on earnings from his "insta-businesses" are worthy of getting a mortgage.
Although the definite answer to that question is NO!
He took major offense to that "wanker" question even though if he was legit, he should offer some advice to anyone looking to start their own business with the intention of getting a mortgage.
I mean, isn't that what Conor says is his goal?
I hope this bleep falls flat on his spotty face. He will never own a house on the back of teeth whitening strips.
Crest is a worldwide established brand. He has white label shite that I highly doubt passed any safety standards. Claiming u should support Irish despite it being straight outta a container from China.
Muppet of a human.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.