Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #2 No precautions in Ibiza, Belfast & Greece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie has talent sort of I suppose she can gather the following and seems ok on camera, I can see the attraction of her following , in person she is quite different , I would say rude but my god don’t get me started on that sister of hers , she utter dirt . She was in Spain the same time as me a good couple of years back and talk about lying on your back for anyone , like a bleeping turtle that couldn’t get up I kid u not. Also nasty nasty girl not a woman’s woman at all just out for her self , so jealous of anyone she thinks is better looking or getting attention. She’s come between a couple of relationships too and covers herself “is he not allowed to have girl mates “ ye I wouldn’t call you that when your handing him a little bt bag with worn knickers in it . This girl knows a fella had a family , a new baby and still made her business to put herself out there and throw herself . No respect . Crettin.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
How does he actually get away with not putting “ad” on any of his stories? I know sometimes it’s really small in the corner but a lot of the time it’s not there at all? I’m sure all these dodgy car giveaways and RMC meals and mr candy shite and the muscle massager and car air fresheners and runner cleaner and car valets are all sponsored? God he’d sell anything that fella. They’re just off the top of my head he flogs some amount of shite 🙄
A pure cowboy

Reactions: 3
I really don’t think Ellie is as relevant as she was a few years ago compared to the younger Irish influencers at the moment she really is nothing special

Reactions: 17
Ellie has talent sort of I suppose she can gather the following and seems ok on camera, I can see the attraction of her following , in person she is quite different , I would say rude but my god don’t get me started on that sister of hers , she utter dirt . She was in Spain the same time as me a good couple of years back and talk about lying on your back for anyone , like a bleeping turtle that couldn’t get up I kid u not. Also nasty nasty girl not a woman’s woman at all just out for her self , so jealous of anyone she thinks is better looking or getting attention. She’s come between a couple of relationships too and covers herself “is he not allowed to have girl mates “ ye I wouldn’t call you that when your handing him a little bt bag with worn knickers in it . This girl knows a fella had a family , a new baby and still made her business to put herself out there and throw herself . No respect . Crettin.
Who is this 😱😱

Who is this 😱😱
Always wondered what the story was with Clionas mate that does the tattooing (can't remember his name) but yeah I remember about a year or two ago he was with someone or seeing someone and all of a sudden cliona is posting stories with captions and memes that seemed a bit targeted

Reactions: 2
Her sisters a bleep, know her well unfortunately. Tried to come between me and my mates (lads) and on a night out while I was sitting with them she hugged them all and seen me and said "eww". 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh she’s a proper bleep I tell you that , if the attention isn’t on her , may god strike you dead 😂 she wants every dick owner to fall at her feet and if she thinks you are better looking you are in for it . So so jealous , and the dirty mouth on her the language absolutely vile. No wonder all her girl mates left her , she is so back biting , type to hug you on your engagement but slip her hand under the table to feel your fella if ya get me

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Conors latest post. He did have covid and out of isolation tomorrow. Why wasn’t he honest the other day when answering someone’s question about it!

Reactions: 3
Conors latest post. He did have covid and out of isolation tomorrow. Why wasn’t he honest the other day when answering someone’s question about it!
Just to get more you tube views 🙄 it was so obvious he had it.

Also his mam and dad must of had it too cos he never kept to his room, and if they didn’t he’s what I think he is for putting them at risk.

Just to get more you tube views 🙄 it was so obvious he had it.

Also his mam and dad must of had it too cos he never kept to his room, and if they didn’t he’s what I think he is for putting them at risk.
Yeah he said his mam tested positive a few days later alright

Reactions: 1
To create speculation and hopeful more watching of his videos on it no doubt 🙄

What a complete tosser. Telling people to stay home when he’s continually out as if it’s normal life. And then passed it onto his mother. Gobshite.

Reactions: 4
What a complete tosser. Telling people to stay home when he’s continually out as if it’s normal life. And then passed it onto his mother. Gobshite.
It’s funny him telling people to
Stay at home but he left the country not once but twice like 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s funny him telling people to
Stay at home but he left the country not once but twice like 🤣🤣🤣
He’s a classic of example having caught it as to why you SHOULD stay at home - he was running out and about every day, mixing in close proximity with others INSTEAD of staying at home - he’s caught it and not even isolated properly in the house and his mum has got it. I’d hate to have been doing his contact tracing as I’m sure the numbers he was in contact with was high

Always wondered what the story was with Clionas mate that does the tattooing (can't remember his name) but yeah I remember about a year or two ago he was with someone or seeing someone and all of a sudden cliona is posting stories with captions and memes that seemed a bit targeted
Who is Cliona? Does Ellie have another sister I didn’t know abou?

Conor literally just out of isolation and went and got his hair done today 🙃🙃🙃🙃 brains. What an absolute idiot

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.