Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #2 No precautions in Ibiza, Belfast & Greece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What name are CR Whitening trading under? Nothing on solo check under CR Whitening. I just saw their website and they already have a sale on. Also 3 reviews that are definitely written by Conor and the other two scam artists.

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand how them idiots who are in business with C.Ryan are still able to throw there wait around and start a new “business”?
The guards raided premises belonging to them a few months back and they deleted everything off their insta, now their back.
I highly doubt they’ll make much off teeth whitening strips anyway, I mean who would trust two unemployed turkey teeth egotistical muppets from tallaght?

Reactions: 5
Conor the big business man loves giving advice and posing with that macbook ellie bought him. We get it you’re taking a course on influencing and selling dodgy whitening kits from ali express 😫

• Haha
How does he actually get away with not putting “ad” on any of his stories? I know sometimes it’s really small in the corner but a lot of the time it’s not there at all? I’m sure all these dodgy car giveaways and RMC meals and mr candy shite and the muscle massager and car air fresheners and runner cleaner and car valets are all sponsored? God he’d sell anything that fella. They’re just off the top of my head he flogs some amount of shite 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ellie saying she wouldn’t be on for the weekend so she can have a chill weekend with ‘the fan’. Sounds more like she will break a couple of rules and see some people who she ought not to!

I don’t watch these clowns anymore but teaspill on insta is saying Conor has covid ?
Yeah he says he’s not feeling well but he’s been all around his house and not keeping to his room (as per the government guidelines) so either he has Covid and his whole house does too or he just isn’t well

Reactions: 1
Just looked at a few of her snaps and stopped, are her lips infected or is it cold sores? They look so sore.

Reactions: 4
Yeah he says he’s not feeling well but he’s been all around his house and not keeping to his room (as per the government guidelines) so either he has Covid and his whole house does too or he just isn’t well
you can tell he’s gasping for air and snaps cut off every so often when he usually flies through without stopping. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he has it. And he’ll prob never admit it, he hasn’t followed one restriction through all this and thought he’d never get it. More and more “influencers” are gonna be struck down with it. I’ve already seen some small pages in hospital with it on oxygen and all and they seemed to follow the rules. Day 6-7 seems to be when the struggling to breath hits.

How does he actually get away with not putting “ad” on any of his stories? I know sometimes it’s really small in the corner but a lot of the time it’s not there at all? I’m sure all these dodgy car giveaways and RMC meals and mr candy shite and the muscle massager and car air fresheners and runner cleaner and car valets are all sponsored? God he’d sell anything that fella. They’re just off the top of my head he flogs some amount of shite 🙄

This was only back in October

Just looked at a few of her snaps and stopped, are her lips infected or is it cold sores? They look so sore.

We all know thats from 😂🧠🧠

Reactions: 3
She didn't look great at all in her latest stories. Swollen, puffy, oversized lips, slit-like eyes and very pale when normally she is so made up. She even said herself she wasn't feeling great. Wonder when she last met up with Conor?

He does have Covid, I’m friends with someone he knows, he’s had it a few days now

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He does have Covid, I’m friends with someone he knows, he’s had it a few days now
Clearly he doesn’t want to admit to it whilst his symptoms remain mild as the questions would be of course- how did you get it. If he remains a mild case anything he does say about it will be ‘oh it was grand just like a flu’- if that is the case he’d be better keeping his mouth shut rather than making it out to be nothing. I hope for his sake it does remain mild because covid really doesn’t like men- and these new strains are hitting the younger ones.

Reactions: 7
She’s probably gone off for the weekend because she’s bricking it she has it now too. They’ve definitely been meeting up, he’s always hinting at it in his Q&As 🙄 she’s probably isolating in her room. Well I’d hope so!

Reactions: 3
Leaving it unanswered in the Q&A on insta. So that’s a yes then
Of course it is - if it wasn’t then why not just say no ffs- he’s such a bell end, but what angers me more is so many people don’t be able to see through it!

Of course it is - if it wasn’t then why not just say no ffs- he’s such a bell end, but what angers me more is so many people don’t be able to see through it!
He’s an absolute scumbag. He’s been constantly going to takeaways and isn’t keeping within his 5km. So he could easily be spreading it. I hope Ellie’s followers call her out on it.

I’d say AR will drop him soon enough once they find out. No brands will want to be associated with him.

Reactions: 7
She’s probably gone off for the weekend because she’s bricking it she has it now too. They’ve definitely been meeting up, he’s always hinting at it in his Q&As 🙄 she’s probably isolating in her room. Well I’d hope so!
I don't think she is isolating. She came on stories on Fri to say she wasn't feeling great, so wouldn't be on over the weekend and was going out for a walk with her mum!

I find his stories exhausting 🤣 right lads every 5 seconds, shop charmed air freshener yokes drive me crazy and that massage gun yoke and what’s with the constant car give away stuff, is that legit or another scam

Reactions: 9
The covid story wouldn't surprise me, his eyes look all glassy today, he hasn't left the house and is training indoors!!🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.