Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #2 No precautions in Ibiza, Belfast & Greece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The office? šŸ¤£ Where could this muppet get such money to fund all of this?
Is his car gifted or what? Again tryna understand his outgoings on a no real job wage šŸ¤” unless as someone mentioned, he is involved in drugs? He in Coolock yea? Is he well liked in the area? Considering how "famous" he acts ...Be a bit silly if he was involved with wrong crowd because his father is a prison officer.
He isn't involved in drugs. And it isn't how he earns his money. CR whitening and Conor clothing are 100% a money laundering front but they're people that have latched onto him rather than him being friends with drug dealers and agreeing to be a front for them.

He would know some dodgy characters in Coolock but none of his actual close friends would be involved in drugs.

Reactions: 5
My god...Conor had a story up this afternoon that is a picture of what I think are the other directors in the CR whitening page..two absolute numpties in matching black and red outfits. Click onto their profiles if you want to cringe šŸ¤®

Reactions: 2
He isn't involved in drugs. And it isn't how he earns his money. CR whitening and Conor clothing are 100% a money laundering front but they're people that have latched onto him rather than him being friends with drug dealers and agreeing to be a front for them.

He would know some dodgy characters in Coolock but none of his actual close friends would be involved in drugs.
So far as I know, CONR Clothing is owned by Gary Landers from Fermanagh, the company itā€™s under is Collab Clothing Ltd. He needs to learn how to choose better ā€œinfluencersā€ anyway, because CONR fell flat on itā€™s face straight out of the gate.

Reactions: 8
How are we supposed to take someone who posts daily advertising fake goods and then next week a different company Name with same fake goods, seriously as a businessman!!! Imagine going into the bank for financial advice or help with something and this dodo bops his head up from the counter....

Reactions: 3
So far as I know, CONR Clothing is owned by Gary Landers from Fermanagh, the company itā€™s under is Collab Clothing Ltd. He needs to learn how to choose better ā€œinfluencersā€ anyway, because CONR fell flat on itā€™s face straight out of the gate.
As in Paul stenson mate

Reactions: 4
Before the trading scam got found out and they deleted everything from their bios the two fellas behind the whitening kits had Conr clothing in their bios as if they owned it so I presumed they did.

Conor has openly said he has no involvement in Conr clothing and has spoke about waiting on the whitening kits from China. Other people at least pretend they've made these things themselves and deny white labelling. That's the only likeable thing about him, he doesn't care what anyone thinks.

Reactions: 4
If they make this vaccine mandatory they will have to make every vaccine mandatory
Thatā€™s never going to happen
They wonā€™t make it mandatory, but airlines abs countries will make it difficult for you to travel/gain entry without it- I imagine if you donā€™t have it youā€™ll pay higher insurance etc etc.

As in Paul stenson mate
Yea the same person

Gary landers is from Monaghan

What I find most disgusting about this absolute loser is his promotion of betting and his sheer hypocrisy about not being involved in trading anymore but in the next snap he's promoting horse racing tips. He's (unfortunately) got a large and somewhat impressionable audience, and as I've known of someone close to me who has had a gambling addiction and which in turn, destroyed their life, I'm sickened that he thinks this is something he should be publicising. He's nothing but a rat.

Reactions: 6
What I find most disgusting about this absolute loser is his promotion of betting and his sheer hypocrisy about not being involved in trading anymore but in the next snap he's promoting horse racing tips. He's (unfortunately) got a large and somewhat impressionable audience, and as I've known of someone close to me who has had a gambling addiction and which in turn, destroyed their life, I'm sickened that he thinks this is something he should be publicising. He's nothing but a rat.
Agree - heā€™s completely irresponsible - but heā€™s not stupid - he might promote it, but heā€™ll not put his own money into it Iā€™m sure

Important PSA from Ellie: Donā€™t put plastic and metal into the microwave šŸ¤Æ
Scarlet for her! Was mammy out that she had to make her own food. Ffs what age is she and didn't know about putting metal in a microwave

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thatā€™s why she and the walking STI canā€™t live together, they would literally burn the house down theyā€™re such morons

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does he advertise his competition's hoodies and gear?! The hard man look in that AD and then the camera pans down to his skinny little legsšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Omg his Dare2B promo vid šŸ˜‚ poor lad honestly thinks he's got model looks... And the run... it's like hes coming outta a fuckin hedge to catch the 27 bus šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
How can he advertise that RMC healthy meals with all that greasey shite he puts in his gob? and his new yrs goal to eat less takeaway and he milling just as many takeaways as b4...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone know who her new management is ? She has left the one with that Nathan guy

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.