Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
100%. He knows it’ll get back to Ellie and is just trying to hurt her. Everything he does from the expensive holidays to the excessive posting is all to get to her. Doesn’t seem to be working. She seems to be doing okay
Getting rid of him is the best thing she ever did. He will never be a healthy partner for any woman. He’s dirt

Reactions: 20

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
The thing is plenty with kids, mortgages have come out of bad relationships and keep going and drive on.
She’s in an industry where there are 100 Ellies behind you wanting to make it. If she doesn’t get her head back in the game and put a bit of effort in the easy life willl be gone. She’s even lazy at showing the free stuff she gets.

Anyone see the post he put up at the darts last night that he took down? 😂

something to the effect of putting 500 quid on Jake Paul to beat Tommy Fury and then he’ll buy Aoife something nice 😂 it read like a 13 year old thinking about trying to impress his school crush 😂😂😂

• Haha
It's mental that he had Aoife on the go already and flew to New York to win Ellie back. Obviously not Aoife fault but with the whole cruise thing, I would be so embarrassed to be her , mortification knowing that you were second best from the get go while he's off in New York!
Yep if Ellie took him back he would have binned Aoife.

• Heart

goobiedoo

She had STILLETOS on doing the LookOut. I don’t know about you but if I’m doing a city break, stilletos would be the last thing I’d wear walking about.
I’m fucking mortified for her hahahaha
I was in Amsterdam last month and the places they went were so far away from eachother clearly havnt even planned the trip properly at all.
It cost me €26 for a 4 day pass for the trams/trains and busses, just stuck to the trams. It’s STUPIDLY easy to get around the city and the prick got Ubers everywhere, they hate cars in the city hence the bikes & great trams, chap is a fucking clueless useless cunt

For sure charleen is gonna make it big , Ellie will at best be a gangster gee . . I’d high hopes for Ellie getting away from Conor but she’s still too grumpy . Shame great MUA talent

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
His clothes tells you everything about his character....

The brighter the clothes the more he thinks people will notice him,he absolutely lives for that glance of a stranger!!

Fucking bellend!!!

I reckon if you searched him you'll find a lanky larry and some shiny pogs!!!
I know I'm quoting a post from a month ago but I'm just scrolling through this thread 😅

I live local to him and forget about him until I see his little scrote head.
Saw him last week working in the buddy cup in Northside, eyes darting all over the shop to see who was looking at him. Roaring and shouting to get attention.
I do see him the odd time too when I'm out walking, hanging out of the car trying to get me ( or anyone!) to notice him. Knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

haxox

This is going to sound really bitchy of me but it takes her hours to get ready? (Aoife) and she doesn’t look all that much after HOURS. I don’t think she is anything special… she’s a good looking girl but nothing special.

ontheroad13

Lucky girl she says 😂😂 I'm sorry aoife but your anything but lucky 😂 she must be short sighted or maybe she has bad hearing 😂 I also find it hilarious how he can just go down to Kerry on a Monday and be there still today like does he not have a so called coffee business to run.

• Haha