Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #15 Lil legs, red flags, eating curry. Wants her pregnant to move in in a hurry

Next thread - just Conor or Conor and Ellie

• Just Conor

Votes: 238 46.9%
  • Conor and Ellie

Votes: 270 53.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title as proposed by @MiamooMoo

Edited slightly to fit the character limit.

Poll added as suggested to decide whether next thread should continue to be Conor and Ellie or just Conor.

Reactions: 6
1676412916502.png

i am actually morto….for both of them. It’s like a date a 12 year old would have with a hand written menu. Just no no no from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lucky girl she says 😂😂 I'm sorry aoife but your anything but lucky 😂 she must be short sighted or maybe she has bad hearing 😂 I also find it hilarious how he can just go down to Kerry on a Monday and be there still today like does he not have a so called coffee business to run.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lucky girl she says 😂😂 I'm sorry aoife but your anything but lucky 😂 she must be short sighted or maybe she has bad hearing 😂 I also find it hilarious how he can just go down to Kerry on a Monday and be there still today like does he not have a so called coffee business to run.
I don’t think he does any more. It was posted here the trailer is gone from coolock (he didn’t mention it of course), northside shopping centre was only a Christmas thing, I assume that’s closed now. So all he has is the machines in chopped which chopped staff work, so I think Conor’s coffee days are gone.

I do think he’s probably making enough money to live off (comfortable enough) from paid Instagram. He ain’t advertising breakfast lunch and dinner places for free!

Reactions: 9
I don’t think he does any more. It was posted here the trailer is gone from coolock (he didn’t mention it of course), northside shopping centre was only a Christmas thing, I assume that’s closed now. So all he has is the machines in chopped which chopped staff work, so I think Conor’s coffee days are gone.

I do think he’s probably making enough money to live off (comfortable enough) from paid Instagram. He ain’t advertising breakfast lunch and dinner places for free!
Definitely making his money off Instagram, he's plugging everything and anything lately majority of his stories is ad shite

Reactions: 3
I just can't stop laughing at this. It gave me a good belly laugh. He's pushing 30 and hands her this. It reminds me of being a little girl and handing this to your mam or dad on their birthday. 😂 Are we sure her son didn't write it? 😂
The 'featuring' got me.

Like it was a new bleeping song being dropped by his favourite artist 'Fresh Bread' featuring your boy 'liver pâté'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Chris is the bigger fool running the show for him,the chap would leave carpo there for a 13 hour shift on his own..lucky girl 😂

Aoife is just loving the attention she's getting it's all new to her!!wait till he fucks off on holiday again to follow Rob lipseet around the world the leech!!
---
If you think of it this menu sums him up perfectly!!!

Reactions: 4
Ellie looks fire in her recent post. She’s looking so confident lately. Bet she’s delighted she’s rid of ol’ turkey legs and his tea lights

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What the hell is wrong with his body I thought he was going to the gym 😳 😐 it's so oddly shaped . Legs are non existent , he needs to work on his chest now i see man boobs coming through on a skinny body....
He goes to the gym once and says back at it and then a month later goes again and says back at it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually like listening to the girls podcast sometimes but defo wont be listening today seeing as Sean phipps is on, his voice would go through ya

Reactions: 16
Surprised there wasn't curry fucked all over the food in a very very slick way.........

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.