Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Layla29

I can’t see Conor and Aoife lasting much longer. She comes across repulsed by him in any videos he shares of them🤣

Another thing that irrrrrrks me about him and he used to do it with Ellie all the time too. When he’s doing a video and chatting away and Aoife is in the background doing something and he’ll be away talking about what their plans are or where they are going and all of a sudden he “acts” stupid and can’t remember the name of the place and asks her. Can’t really explain it haha but he does it all the time. He’s such an idiot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

username123456

I just can't stop laughing at this. It gave me a good belly laugh. He's pushing 30 and hands her this. It reminds me of being a little girl and handing this to your mam or dad on their birthday. 😂 Are we sure her son didn't write it? 😂
The 'featuring' got me.

Like it was a new fucking song being dropped by his favourite artist 'Fresh Bread' featuring your boy 'liver pâté'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

username123456

Why are they getting a taxi from Kerry airport to parknasilla… they both drive 🤔
I’m VERY confused 🤣
He must have been told to show how easy it is to get there from the airport as part of the PR strategy, otherwise it doesn't make sense, sure he was already down there and they have her car so they drove to the airport to get a taxi.

Doesn't make much of a difference anyway, I don't think 12 year old kids from Darndale take weekend breaks to Kerry anyway, so it won't appeal to his audience

• Haha
Reactions: 50
The bloke reviewed chicken wings at his granny's funeral Afters in Kealys Cloghran.

It's up on IrelandYumz page. Best on the Northside he called them. Never miss an opportunity.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Sage

Just a play on Noseyjosie's suggestion.

Thread Suggestion - Conor trying to play stepdad in Kerry but we all know he'd still rather be with Ellie. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Tbf he posted it on Instagram
And this thread isn’t about him. And his page is private……. the innocent child next to his child, did his parents gave permission for this picture to be shared here. children’s faces should never be exposed or reshared on tattle. Just my opinion 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 45

ThorsHammer

He's taking a step back from posting as he doesn't want to be sharing his whole life on social media anymore 😂...basically they had a row and Aoife told him to stop posting so much shite

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Kokanoseynoodle

Chatty Member
Personally I would cut Ellie some slack. She is not long out of a relationship with a man who abused her, gaslit her constantly and cheated on her with anything with a pulse...... that stuff sticks with you. She's finding herself...give her time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

TittleTallteGuru

Iv just won a podcast award,here is a great platform for me to come across as a pleasant thankful person who has come a long way from a bad break up and come through the other end....

OK here it goes.....

"Shut the fuck up"
"Shiiiiite"
"I'm drunk"
"Buuuuurds"
""Just shite and stuff"
"Birds"
"Shite"

🤢🤢🤢

Charleen run a mile it's ran its course!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

doubleohseven

Chatty Member
C2AAFDD9-954A-4ADA-8A11-3BE595077AA0.png
“yup kerry” and the man is speaking about the player’s mother who just passed away. He is a serious fucking gombeen.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Clangers2

VIP Member
Omg just watched it
How unprofessional is she
Absolute waster
Charleen always has her head screwed on and in work mode
Whereas Ellie is like the old drunk aunt
She's mutton dressed as lamb
Grow up your not 21 like
She said she was gonna stop drinking cause of the fear she has
Then she gets shitfaced like this for an awards ceremony for her JOB
What a joke
The sooner Charleen gets rid of her the better, Charleen is the brains behind the whole thing and Ellie drags her down to the gutter

Reactions: 39

Purpilt91

VIP Member
Not sure if this has been noticed but…. This dental clinics based in turkey keeps popping up on my news feeds and I swear this is himself. That time him and his father went to Antalya which is where this clinic is conveniently situated. May or may not be him but he went on a pr trip and kept it very hush if it was him didn’t he?
You need to go to specsavers mate

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
My pet hate is people sharing a hand holding pic of someone who died. Very sad she’s dead but cop on and leave that off your page…

• Heart
Reactions: 37