Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Him drinking a proper cup of coffee in the hotel and saying it's nothing compared to the buddy cup coffee has me chuckling. That hotel should consider fucking a couple of Kinder Buenos into their coffee, have it completely overflowing the cup so that it's a nightmare to drink, that'll get them up to buddy cup standards.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Ratsout

VIP Member
yeah I would have originally been keep them together. He should get his own now and she should get her own, or have a thread with Charleen, whose thread is also almost full.
Yes think a hold my drink thread would be a good idea and then just give this scrote his own. He is still sponging off Ellie this way in my opinion. I’d love to see his thread die and see him fade into irrelevancy

Reactions: 31

corkspill

VIP Member
No matter what we think about Ellie, it’s sickening seeing cr putting shit like that up. No mind for a 1 year anniversary but putting up 1 year since we started talking is bullshit. He is still continuing to hurt Ellie. She really tried with him to make things work, he got way more chances than he ever deserved and he messed it all up. Now he’s with plan B Aoife. She deserves him imo. Just because she had a child doesn’t mean shit. She thinks she’s the bees knees going out with a slime ball like him from Dublin. Can’t wait for him to cheat on her, and it be found out.

Reactions: 31

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
Only reason I think the threads should be seperated is I don't care about Conor and Aoife, I only really want to see updates on Ellie and hate having to quickly scan through pages of Conor and Aoife to see if there's anything about Ellie. I don't care if her thread is dead at least I'll know if there's anything about her. I'm hardly the only one who thinks like this? How hard would it be to look at 2 threads If you want to read about all 3? It's not like they are ever really talked about together in the same discussion.

Reactions: 29

floggersunited

Chatty Member
1676412916502.png

i am actually morto….for both of them. It’s like a date a 12 year old would have with a hand written menu. Just no no no from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Please can they finally have their own threads, it’s a year now, he’s a scrote, I hate reading about him

Reactions: 28

Helz67

It's mental that he had Aoife on the go already and flew to New York to win Ellie back. Obviously not Aoife fault but with the whole cruise thing, I would be so embarrassed to be her , mortification knowing that you were second best from the get go while he's off in New York!

Nath90

B3D6A3EA-808B-4FD7-8C3C-0C00CAED1462.jpeg

The temper on him because she can kick his arse at “holiday pool”. Such a twat. I don’t think it would take much for him to raise his hand to a woman. It’s amazing how someone’s personality can make them so ugly.

I really believe she’s being brain washed by him - how else could she be leaving her son so regularly for so long plus cutting back on her hours in work seemingly too. He’s slowly but surely isolating her from her child, family and friends. When she sees the light she’ll be a broken woman with no one to turn to. Hope’s worth it for this journey you’re on Aoife - can’t say you weren’t warned.

ThorsHammer

So basically he's trying to be a food critic without critiquing..
Pay me to give yous a good review pal

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Layla29

He’s only with Aoife because Ellie finally seen the light. The absolute neck on him posting that. I still think if Ellie would take him back he’d be back with her in a heartbeat

• Heart

koka noodles

Anyone see aoifes post earlier where conor was watching a video on his phone and she said "researching the hair transplant are you?" He was bulling 🤣

• Haha

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
THIS!!!!! banging on last year that she will be in her own house by Christmas? Like a gaff she owns with a mortgage 😂😂😂

First of all why not rent? I KNOW it’s a waste of money to some but fuck off, to get to live an independent life away from mammy and daddy, to learn how to wash, dry iron and fold HER OWN CLOTHES, to not have her mammy look at and wash her used knickers after spending a night with ‘mystery man’ and maybe even learn to cook herself a fucking meal. HOW on earth do these people justify spending what 4K or more on surgery? Please I don’t understand are you not fucking mortified infront of your family😓 these people have no shame
I don't even think her living at home would have been a problem IF she had at least a bit of fucking self responsibility and independence. If she did her own washing, bought her own food and cooked her own dinners while saving for a mortgage then it wouldn't be so tragic but it's the fact she's NOT saving for a mortgage (since she's spending thousands on surgeries and shite), doesn't even wash her own knickers and probably wouldn't know how to boil an egg so she has no excuse. She could have bought herself a house by now if she hadn't squandered all her money. Her work has definitely slowed down over the last 2 years because she doesn't put the effort in anymore. I think it would suit her down to the ground to marry a man with money and she can sit on her arse filming the same makeup tutorial over and over again.

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
aoifes a reals girls girl isn’t she 🤝💓 she’s just as bad as Conor and does she not feel mugged of knowing he flew the whole way to New York to try win Ellie back and when that didn’t work he then proceeded to talk to her but what if Ellie had of taken him back ?