Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
She even mentioned the break up.
Get. Fucking. Over. it.
---
I watched it again and towards the end she repeatedly says shite, eventually saying to give Charleen a round of applause for all the shite she's been through. This is after she tells Charleen to STFU. Ellie if you can't hold your drink at a professional event, where business opps would be a plenty, even her management, Icon would have been present at the awards. I'd well believe words were had in the aftermath of that mess

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
I'm confident my eyesight is reasonably good but can someone here tell me what on earth she sees in him, like he has the body type of a teenage boy and a personality to match, so baffling to me..
I don’t think she’s great looking, she has a great body especially for someone who has a child. But I think she’s very manly looking. She reminds me of Prince Charming from Shrek.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26

GiggyBOO2

What makes her high maintenance?
They tried to do a mad crazy random holiday in one of the most chilled places in the world like , usually the vibe in Amsterdam is throwing on something casual walking around doing the usual tourist things it’s what the city is famous for . So paying to go to a concert they already experienced , getting eyeball pics , eating blue burgers , spending a fortune on taxis going to ball pits and cafes with chairs hanging from the ceiling seems like the biggest load of bollox and seems more like a school tour than a holiday but each to their own 🙏🏼

Reactions: 25

Pacho

Can we just split them for the love of sweet baby Jesus in heaven. It's not that big of a deal to get notifications from 2 threads instead of one🙄.
I've never made a thread or I'd do it myself. Don't make me try & do it because no doubt I'll mess it up. Someone just strap on a pair please😆
& No one will show up to your home if the titles don't rhyme either 😅

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Jesus imagine telling your friend to shut the fuck up while you’re standing in front of a room full of people. I’d cry… and she wouldn’t be a friend anymore. Hate people like that - ESPECIALLY when they’re drunk. Because like they say your true colours come out when you get drunk 🫣 I’d say Ellie is nothing like she portrays on her stories. Wouldn’t have a bit of sympathy for her.

Helz67

Ellie hanging out of the new fellas sister 24 7 . Someone tell that girl the worst thing she can do is get close to the sister

• Haha
Reactions: 24

doubleohseven

Chatty Member
Ellie has to be one of the laziest and most boring influencers out there. At least Charleen puts a bit of effort into it.

getoff

Glad the overlapping has come to light. A lot of people at the start saying Aoife won’t put up with that behaviour she has a child etc. well she clearly is plus I don’t believe for one minute she wants to keep things private, if she did she wouldn’t have a public page with all new followers on the back of getting with CR

• Sick

TittleTallteGuru

"Hey Ellie ehhh i got call from the landlord your half of thr rent didn't go through"

"Uuuhhhh i know sorry char I'm just really achey and tired and havnt been myself blah blah blah,just waiting on these ads to pay me and I'll send it revolute you"

"Ohh OK and the dishes from last Sunday are still seaping in the sink"

"Really!! I thought I done them,my mams on the way over later with my washing she ll do them"

Car crash waiting to happen!

• Haha

Helz67

Did anyone catch the pod the last while? Is ellie and her sister not like in their 30s , fully grown women? Ellie had her mam on and all , talking about how when they got the dog last year , for the parents house, that they just showed up with the dog no warning, no asking can we bring a dog into the home. Just showed up with one like a fucking Child. The mam obviously left to do all the heavy lifting. The mother sounded fed up and unimpressed like she didn't need more on her plate. How fucking immature and selfish.

Reactions: 23
Even the fact Ellie didn’t thank the management in her ‘speech’ shows her sense of entitlement.. she’s thinks all she has to do is show up to be successful. Charleen said in the pod she was thinking of topics on the flight home when there was no Wi-Fi, couldn’t imagine Ellie doing that. Can tell as well from the 2 seconds Charleen did get to speak that she had prepared what she would say, if she wasn’t there I’d say Ellie would of just taken the trophy waved and walked off

• Heart

G4Gossip

To me he just looks like every coke head wanna be gangster in Dublin. I don't get the appeal of him at all but he has such a big following. I assume he built that from going out with Ellie or was he an insta hun before dating her. I swear people would be "influenced" by anyone thrlese days.

ThorsHammer

Not sure if this has been noticed but…. This dental clinics based in turkey keeps popping up on my news feeds and I swear this is himself. That time him and his father went to Antalya which is where this clinic is conveniently situated. May or may not be him but he went on a pr trip and kept it very hush if it was him didn’t he?
That's not him