Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Everything is the best ever, unbelievable, special from this disengenous turd. Even when he is not flogging something it's great.

He's like a fucking kid in a constant state of wonder.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Urwan21

Happy 1 year anniversary of talking 😂 Christ he honestly has the mentality of a 15 year old 😆 he's so childish it's crazy! The history books will need to be rewritten and have an eight wonder of the world and that wonder will be what the fuck grown women see in Conor Ryan 😆

floggersunited

Chatty Member
There was a vote on keeping or separating the threads and keeping them together won so can we park that discussion now till the next new thread is due 🙏🏻

He is giving me major ick with the absolute desperation on wanting to move to Tralee.

username123456

The video is just of a masculine looking woman badly slut dropping while some man baby awkwardly records it while singing because he doesn't know how to act in public

• Haha

ragingbull

Conor is an idiot talking about how the Ubers are so expensive in amsterdam, he’s dreading checking how much they cost him etc. Its Amsterdam?? Like one of the easiest cities to navigate by public transport? He just hasn’t a clue
---
The state of him yawning on his IG it’s not a good look.. looks rude
It literally looks like he’s waiting to yawn until he starts the video… so so unattractive🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 17

Megapuff

Chatty Member
Listening to the episode with Ellies mam, and her mam thinks Ellie isn't a big drinker... She obviously thinks the sun shines out of her arse 🤣 Ellie was always drinking in fields as a teen and the mam is like oh she didn't drink after that incident when she was 13 and how she was just trying to be like the other kids... Stop no wonder she's still at home with her mam doing everything for her. The mam and dad are enablers

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Leanne kavanagh that won the comp Is his ex employee… 🤔 next time conor film the whole thing and not chop it into bits to suit whoever you want to win.

• Wow
He's now planning a trip to Dubai for them..mad to flaunt that he's going big and gonna bring 10k with him to spend...
I was only going to mention this hes a fuckin melt dying to drop that hes bringing 10k to do it "proper" 🤣🤣 conor ye fucking melt would ya grow up you absolute BALLBAG

• Haha

newtothis_25

My opinion on Aoife has well and truly changed now. How could you be with someone knowing they were pining over their ex (probably still is) whilst texting each other. He will do the same thing to Aoife eventually if he’s not already doing it. He’s a Grade A Narcissist!

GiggyBOO2

Imagine your fella setting up the camera to skip stones nah I’m done 😂😂 not even for a personal memory just to share to thousands of strangers online it’s so weird

• Haha