Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fairy2234

She had STILLETOS on doing the LookOut. I don’t know about you but if I’m doing a city break, stilletos would be the last thing I’d wear walking about.
I've been to Amsterdam a good few times, I love it. The dutch are lovely and it's a gorgeous city to see, but you would not walk around in heels. The amount of walking you do. The girl just screams tacky to me.

Reactions: 19

GiggyBOO2

Conor is an idiot talking about how the Ubers are so expensive in amsterdam, he’s dreading checking how much they cost him etc. Its Amsterdam?? Like one of the easiest cities to navigate by public transport? He just hasn’t a clue
---

It literally looks like he’s waiting to yawn until he starts the video… so so unattractive🤢🤢
I feel like she’s really high maintenance . They couldn’t just go have fun do usual tourist things jump on and off trams etc. I’ve been to the dam multiple times and honestly didn’t see half of the shit they done . They must have been getting expensive taxis everywhere to go to all these random places . I’m sorry I know not everyone goes for smoke and the red light etc but it looked like the most depressing trip to Amsterdam , concert and all 😂🙈

• Haha

Helz67

Aoife must be on here reading everyday. Made a comment about going to archery and conor getting it in the forehead something like you wouldn't miss. Clearly a dig at all the receeding hairline and big forehead comments on here. She is 100% with him for clout and to become an influencer 🙄 sure look at her stories , explaining the spa and her treatments and thanking the staff. Normal people who have social media don't go away and thank the staff on their insta stories😂 only little influencer wannabees. And people on here saying poor girl and all making it out like shes a prisoner. The girl is with him , she knows exactly what she's at. In my eyes she's as bad as him and Ellie.

• Heart

Zara88

Omg if she has her son around him already I'm done. Like on what planet is on thinking hes not love bombing her ? Let her spend time with her son and go fucking home u FREAK!!!! Lads this is all gonna end in tears why would he not wait on his flight??? Any excuse to Start the controlling. Said he was so busy for the week. Shut the fuck up bannas in pjamas ur a sick narcissistic freak and serial cheat 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Heart

hidihoe24

Chatty Member
I’ve listened to a few podcasts and honestly can’t understand her level of knowledge. She seems absolutely clueless about so much. I know people don’t go to college and absolutely nothing wrong with that but she’s completely not with it. She seems like she hasn’t a clue abojt anythung.
It makes me feel sorry for charleen. She’s really carrying the pod on her own at this stage. Look at the like of ‘my therapist ghosted me’ and the banter Joanne and vogue have, there’s none of that with Ellie half the time she’s just like ‘I dunno’ and ‘yeah’ to whatever charleen says.

babynice

0AB9B862-EBB1-4607-A3D6-510551318F7D.jpeg

I’m certain Ellie had pictures up of herself and him at this event. Then he starts talking to Aoife a few days later and flies out to Ellie after that. She must have known he was with Ellie. Whatever happens next Aoife has herself to blame.
---
Happy 1 year anniversary of talking 😂 Christ he honestly has the mentality of a 15 year old 😆 he's so childish it's crazy! The history books will need to be rewritten and have an eight wonder of the world and that wonder will be what the fuck grown women see in Conor Ryan 😆
I’d say he knows Ellie will see it and wants her to know he had them both on the go at the same time! He’s a sicko.

Intagrammer

I can’t figure out why everyone thought Aoife was so mature. In my eyes Aoife is far worse than him and by announcing he was seeing both girls at the time literally just reiterates this.

Reactions: 18

Icanteven

Chatty Member
He has to he the dimmest man in Dublin. Didn't know what a call to prayer was, wanted yo go in for a look. 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart

TittleTallteGuru

Yeah all I’ve seen her in his leggings and a big puffy coat? What else is she to wear?
---

You do realize the look out is a bar on top ya? So they were going out after doing it. Big deal.
😂😂😂😂 definitely aoife

"Ya"!!!

Go way your with a man baby!!

Back in your box

• Haha

dunkenchoc

Zoe Whelan and Ellie’s boyfriend her brother defiantly riding one another what a strange family

• Haha

Helz67

To be fair Ellies look natural , and people saying shouldn't they have dropped by now , have no idea what they are talking about because that is dropped. Charleen is the one who actually has the fake , situated looking boobs. Charleens are very like the 90's -00's page 3. Now surgeons prefer to give the natural drop look.