Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

McJiblo

Guys, I am no Ellie fan, but it wasn't that bad???
There’s a better view of it over on tik tok.
It’s a hard watch! I feel really bad for Charleen who seems to be professional.
The cursing, shouting over Charleen, saying “burdz” way too many times (once would have been too many) telling Charleen to “shut the fuck up”
Ellie definitely can’t hold her drink 😂

Reactions: 23

goobiedoo

I don't even think her living at home would have been a problem IF she had at least a bit of fucking self responsibility and independence. If she did her own washing, bought her own food and cooked her own dinners while saving for a mortgage then it wouldn't be so tragic but it's the fact she's NOT saving for a mortgage (since she's spending thousands on surgeries and shite), doesn't even wash her own knickers and probably wouldn't know how to boil an egg so she has no excuse. She could have bought herself a house by now if she hadn't squandered all her money. Her work has definitely slowed down over the last 2 years because she doesn't put the effort in anymore. I think it would suit her down to the ground to marry a man with money and she can sit on her arse filming the same makeup tutorial over and over again.
100% nothing wrong with living with your parents at ANY age at all, it’s the way Ellie goes on it’s disgraceful!!!

Reactions: 23

Madamex

VIP Member
Ellie is very similar to Fbg. Both lazy shites. Expecting everyone to hand everything to them. No motivation. She's lucky she latched on to charleen.

Reactions: 22

Layla29

He should be ashamed of his life putting that up. Likes he’s no more a man, the little scrote. Aoife should be ashamed too. I’d actually be more embarrassed if I was Aoife knowing that my current partner is still trying to get at his ex. Chaaaaaldish

• Sick

goobiedoo

Would rather spend money on fake tits coke and drink,stupid holidays to ibiza to mingle with the insta huns!!

Instead of moving out renting a place and having her own independence!!

She doesn't give a bollix true colours shown the other week with that speech!
THIS!!!!! banging on last year that she will be in her own house by Christmas? Like a gaff she owns with a mortgage 😂😂😂

First of all why not rent? I KNOW it’s a waste of money to some but fuck off, to get to live an independent life away from mammy and daddy, to learn how to wash, dry iron and fold HER OWN CLOTHES, to not have her mammy look at and wash her used knickers after spending a night with ‘mystery man’ and maybe even learn to cook herself a fucking meal. HOW on earth do these people justify spending what 4K or more on surgery? Please I don’t understand are you not fucking mortified infront of your family😓 these people have no shame

Probably with him for followers, to build her insta page up and all the free things that come with being in a relationship with conor Ryan. As you can see by all the meals and hotel stays they get.
And it seems the majority of followers she will inherit from him will be horny lads who just want "a shot of her for 2 mins bro"

• Sick
  • Angry

Sage

Sorry I didn’t follow Ellie or him when they were together. I know they had a bad relationship from podcast etc. but what is this about? Did he fly to New York to win her back.. and she said no?
From what I remember, they had been broken up for months and then decided to give it another go. They were back together 2 weeks and he cheated for the 7th time so she ended it again.
Charleen was in New York with her friend and Ellie flew out to her to get away from Conor. He followed her to try win her back.
He was there less than 48 hours, I think, and Ellie rejected him so he flew home but vowed to win her back but now, through his slip up, it seems he was already with/talking to Aoife at that time.
I'm open to correction on that though because they seemed to break up and get back together so many times 😂

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
They remind me of the girl who rips the piss out of the kardashians with the post it’s stick on like that as nails 😂

• Haha

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Imagine living in your parents box room and talking about spending that on a holiday. Absolute pox! Is he saying 10’days in Dubai? Wouldn’t think she’d want to leave her little guy that long?

Ratsout

VIP Member
He’s hoping for a reaction from Ellie with that. This fella never stops trying to hurt women.
100%. He knows it’ll get back to Ellie and is just trying to hurt her. Everything he does from the expensive holidays to the excessive posting is all to get to her. Doesn’t seem to be working. She seems to be doing okay

• Heart

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
She has a great life for someone with a child! I understand everyone needs a break now and again but she seems to be away from her little boy a fair bit and for a few days at a time.

Reactions: 21

Zara88

Oh my god .. ROMEO???? Fucking Romeo hahahahahahahahaha why does everything have to go on SM. He is fucking LOVE bombing u aoife. Please RUN!!!! Protect ur son from future damage having him around him trust me he is not gonna be around when ur looks fade gal. Fucking RUN. He probably ordered ellie a bunch the same time as you.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Ratsout

VIP Member
From what I remember, they had been broken up for months and then decided to give it another go. They were back together 2 weeks and he cheated for the 7th time so she ended it again.
Charleen was in New York with her friend and Ellie flew out to her to get away from Conor. He followed her to try win her back.
He was there less than 48 hours, I think, and Ellie rejected him so he flew home but vowed to win her back but now, through his slip up, it seems he was already with/talking to Aoife at that time.
I'm open to correction on that though because they seemed to break up and get back together so many times 😂
Yeah he went on a podcast, everywhere we go, and spoke about how he’s doing everything to her back and had been posting letters to her, sending her money on revolut to get her attention. A week after the podcast aired he was insta official with Aoife 😂😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Wow

Meme255

The drunken speech oh my god I got the worst second hand embarrassment from it - charleen was mortified
---

justopinionated

Parknasilla is absolutely not easy to get to if you can’t drive?? Coming from Dublin you’d need a train to Killarney, bus to Kenmare/Sneem and then a taxi to the hotel. That’d take a whole day and a lot of money. He’s some blatant liar

Attachments