Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like he floated the idea of moving down to Kerry to live with her and it was shot down which surprised him somehow.

FFS , is the bloke thick? There's a child involved, it's not something that happens lightly. So many considerations.

Reactions: 13
I can see Ellie and Charleen moving in together
Really? I really couldn’t see that at all.
One thing I noticed being from outside of Dublin is that a lot of people in Dublin live at home with with their parents for way longer. I’d say the price of rent has a lot to do with it

Reactions: 9
Sounds like he floated the idea of moving down to Kerry to live with her and it was shot down which surprised him somehow.

FFS , is the bloke thick? There's a child involved, it's not something that happens lightly. So many considerations.
He doesn’t seem to have any concept of being told no. He is a complete twit.

Reactions: 11
Really? I really couldn’t see that at all.
One thing I noticed being from outside of Dublin is that a lot of people in Dublin live at home with with their parents for way longer. I’d say the price of rent has a lot to do with it
I couldn’t see it either. I think it’s a friendship out of convenience and Charleen gets irritated by her. Ellie has shown in the past she’s not a good friend either.

Sure wasn't Ellie hinting at it on her stories the other day? I wouldn't be surprised if they do move in together

Reactions: 7
Charleen looks sooo awkward in this dancing around the second she goes down on the ground trying to be all sexy Ellie cuts it off 🤣😂😂 I think Ellie gets irritated by her too there’s definitely a big difference in maturity when you’re 27 vs 24 I know Ellie’s a thick but she’s not all for attention seeking like Charleen they would be sick of living with each other within a week

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Ellie has said she can't face wasting money on rent, it's dead money, she would rather buy a house so I can't see her moving into a rental with Charleen.

Reactions: 5
How the he'll would she be able get a mortgage on the work she does being so unpredictable??? Iv done the mortgage thing and own me own house, only because my hubby earns very good money, as do I. But it's herself on her own, with what job title exactly? And no matter what (plz correct me if I'm wrong) but u get 3 times the amount u earn annually and that's it. Unless u have good amount of savings. And then the stress test would laugh at Ellies expenses

Reactions: 8
They make a fortune lads, Rosie’s house was over a mil, the deposit would have been a massive chunk of change. She’s been l living at home with no expenses. Free hair, make up, clothes etc. she could have a big deposit

They make a fortune lads, Rosie’s house was over a mil, the deposit would have been a massive chunk of change. She’s been l living at home with no expenses. Free hair, make up, clothes etc. she could have a big deposit
The difference though is Rosie has a business which is a legitimate business (lol..won't even get into rosie in this thread) she's not just an influencer so would be seen as more favourable. Ellie does the odd Collab, she rarely actually 'works' other than this new podcast but let's be honest if Charleen didn't drag her out of the house for it she wouldn't bother. Just because she gets free rent and free clothes and makeup doesn't mean a bank will say yep she looks like she can pay back a mortgage on the influencer job she has that will probably make her irrelevant in 5 years time.

Reactions: 8
Doesn’t matter how much she makes, if she doesn’t have a permanent contract and shows she puts money away every month towards a deposit no bank is touching her.

Reactions: 6
Doesn’t matter how much she makes, if she doesn’t have a permanent contract and shows she puts money away every month towards a deposit no bank is touching her.
But she’s been talking about buying for a while so I’d say she has being doing that. Either way, time will tell.

Reactions: 3
The banks will not touch these "influencers" bar the more prominent ones that have proper revenue and proof of track record. These fuckers have no hope.

Reactions: 10
Do these "influencers" have the luxury of claiming back expenses, for transport, food, claiming alcohol as gifts for their business associateship, as part of their "business"

Reactions: 4
Do these "influencers" have the luxury of claiming back expenses, for transport, food, claiming alcohol as gifts for their business associateship, as part of their "business"
It would be hard to prove they are genuine business expenses for tax unless specifically for an ad campaign. For example they couldn’t claim travel expenses going to a shoot from their home. Alcohol couldn’t be claimed.

Reactions: 3
It would be hard to prove they are genuine business expenses for tax unless specifically for an ad campaign. For example they couldn’t claim travel expenses going to a shoot from their home. Alcohol couldn’t be claimed.
I know a business owner who was told by their account to rack up €500 in an off license and pawn it off as gifts for "clients & associates". Mind boggling tit.

Reactions: 2
I know a business owner who was told by their account to rack up €500 in an off license and pawn it off as gifts for "clients & associates". Mind boggling tit.
Probably Facesbygrace’s accountant. You can’t buy gifts for clients and claim it as an expense only for employees which would not include the owner.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.