Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't been checking religiously so maybe it happened on a story that I missed but - has the charity he raised that money for ever acknowledged any of the times he tagged them?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know how Conor and the new GF got together?
I don’t know how they met, but how could you put up with him, I know personally as a mam I couldn’t have that pest around my child 🤣 step daddy Conor

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Only followed aoife recently when she got with Conor and never heard of her before that, her talking on her stories there makes it seem like they’re absolutely chalk and cheese ?

Reactions: 7
Oh so Aoife said she won’t be answering questions about her relationship yet Conor posts every single thing 🤦🏻‍♀️ Cleanly not so private then

Reactions: 12
On her question box...yer 1 Aoife says she wont be talking about onlyfans...so im guessing thats how her and Conor met...Conor has probably been trawling Onlyfans for the last howeverlong...looking for Irish hunniis to try and latch onto...after trying several...Aoife was the one who finally took the bait....isnt that how he got Ellie too...found her online and eventually she gave into him.

Reactions: 6
On her question box...yer 1 Aoife says she wont be talking about onlyfans...so im guessing thats how her and Conor met...Conor has probably been trawling Onlyfans for the last howeverlong...looking for Irish hunniis to try and latch onto...after trying several...Aoife was the one who finally took the bait....isnt that how he got Ellie too...found her online and eventually she gave into him.
She said she never has done it and never will. Conor said he met her on Instagram before

Reactions: 7
I could be wrong but I think Ellie had a boyfriend when Conor first messaged her on snapchat or something 😳

Reactions: 4
I could be wrong but I think Ellie had a boyfriend when Conor first messaged her on snapchat or something 😳
You’re right but nothing happened between them until they broke up. She spoke about it on the pod. Wouldn’t imagine she’d have ever mentioned it if there was a cross over incase it got out

Reactions: 4
You’re right but nothing happened between them until they broke up. She spoke about it on the pod. Wouldn’t imagine she’d have ever mentioned it if there was a cross over incase it got out
But the fact he messaged her when he knew she had a bf at the time says so much about him

Reactions: 20
But the fact he messaged her when he knew she had a bf at the time says so much about him
Oh sorry yeah I didn’t realise you meant it like that 😂 He’s so up his own hole and entitled that he thought it was okay to message a girl with a boyfriend. He has no boundaries either

Reactions: 9
Aoife also quite clearly only put up the question box to be asked about Conor so she could come on then and say the horseshite about “oh I like a private life don’t ask me questions it’s not a secret” pure garbage.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.