Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze šŸ’œšŸ¤£

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never really liked ellie but I think fair play to her showing younger girls itā€™s ok to be heart broken itā€™s completely normal
I hope aoife fucks him over which I defo think she is only in it for followers to get known around Dublin but silly girl going for him hes so ugly and a wanna be

I never really liked ellie but I think fair play to her showing younger girls itā€™s ok to be heart broken itā€™s completely normal
She seems to have a good group of mates around her where as he has no one which is why he will always bounc from relationship to relationship

I hope aoife fucks him over which I defo think she is only in it for followers to get known around Dublin but silly girl going for him hes so ugly

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else think heā€™s got lip fillers?? I swear to god he looks like a twink.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Chris and Connor to like twins not sure what Chris I'd trying to do with all the same stuff conor does and I'm pretty sure he has a learning disability conor loves to take advantage of people like that. I think its finally happened Turkey legs is getting replaced nothing new happening oh sorry something big happening in December another fight with Ben hahaha I see him having to get a real job by December Maybe he might make a few bob to keep him on his feet until January but still no house that wa meant to happen in April.....

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Doing an AD for a landscaping crowd

"Here we go lads from landscape back again there absolutely everywhere taking over over"

What a moron

"And ehh beds there so customers wants"

"Turn around in 1 days 1 to 2 to 3 days" wtf!!!šŸ˜…

"The lads work at a serious high RATE (not pace)"

duck me I can't wait for it all to come crashing down!!

Pleb of a human!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Chris and Connor to like twins not sure what Chris I'd trying to do with all the same stuff conor does and I'm pretty sure he has a learning disability conor loves to take advantage of people like that. I think its finally happened Turkey legs is getting replaced nothing new happening oh sorry something big happening in December another fight with Ben hahaha I see him having to get a real job by December Maybe he might make a few bob to keep him on his feet until January but still no house that wa meant to happen in April.....
I know it's come up a few times already but the last fight he did for "charity" does anybody know whether any money was handed over?? Normally things like this are a good photo op for everyone involved but there didn't seem to be anything and now he's planning the same scam but trying to get it on a bigger scale for December

Reactions: 9
I know it's come up a few times already but the last fight he did for "charity" does anybody know whether any money was handed over?? Normally things like this are a good photo op for everyone involved but there didn't seem to be anything and now he's planning the same scam but trying to get it on a bigger scale for December
All the money was given to Shannonā€™s hope line both him and Ben have pics with the founder of it

Reactions: 2
That's a small amount raised for two people with such a huge social media following - do the numbers add up? I would have expected 25 - 50k raised at the least.

A family member raised more than that a while back for charity doing a cycle and has almost no social media presence.

Reactions: 20
That's a small amount raised for two people with such a huge social media following - do the numbers add up? I would have expected 25 - 50k raised at the least.

A family member raised more than that a while back for charity doing a cycle and has almost no social media presence.
Sure he couldn't sell the tickets

Reactions: 3
The more I look at him the more I think he actually did get a bit of lip filler

Reactions: 3
Aoife put up a question box I'd love someone to ask her if she trusts conor or about him still having Ellie on his highlights or about the podcast he did 2 weeks before being in a relationship with her šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Aoife put up a question box I'd love someone to ask her if she trusts conor or about him still having Ellie on his highlights or about the podcast he did 2 weeks before being in a relationship with her šŸ˜‚
I can see through that question box aswell, I know her gameā€¦ sheā€™s trying to use that as a starting point to coming on stories talking so she can start getting into the ā€œinfluencerā€ role now sheā€™s built her profile from Conor Ryan

Reactions: 26
I can see through that question box aswell, I know her gameā€¦ sheā€™s trying to use that as a starting point to coming on stories talking so she can start getting into the ā€œinfluencerā€ role now sheā€™s built her profile from Conor Ryan
Sheā€™s been talking on her story for years šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.