Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze šŸ’œšŸ¤£

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The difference in her head size compared to his peanut head is shocking. Also her feet look big next to him too. The girl looks tiny like so it's just funny to think how small he must be!

Reactions: 5
I can't ever catch the words of the fast chipmunk version of songs. What's the words more or less in it?
ā€œYou say how much you respect women
I'm buyin' your meals, I'm payin' your bills
While you're out here switchin' positionsā€ didnt she say she never paid for anything with Conor stop with the subtle digs Ellen itā€™s embarrassing

• Sick
Reactions: 12
ā€œYou say how much you respect women
I'm buyin' your meals, I'm payin' your bills
While you're out here switchin' positionsā€ didnt she say she never paid for anything with Conor stop with the subtle digs Ellen itā€™s embarrassing
Also, youā€™re 27ā€¦ this influencer shite really delays their maturity. What other influencer would stand awkwardly with her arse cheeks out videoing herself making a sly dig to her ex. Grow up

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also, youā€™re 27ā€¦ this influencer shite really delays their maturity. What other influencer would stand awkwardly with her arse cheeks out videoing herself making a sly dig to her ex. Grow up
Sheā€™s just so mad heā€™s with Aoife she wouldnā€™t be doing all of this a few months ago. So embarrassed for her. She should at least pretend sheā€™s not devastated, maybe post herself going on a few dates, doing new things.

Reactions: 13
Sheā€™s just so mad heā€™s with Aoife she wouldnā€™t be doing all of this a few months ago. So embarrassed for her. She should at least pretend sheā€™s not devastated, maybe post herself going on a few dates, doing new things.
Sheā€™s going to regret all this later. Itā€™s so cringe. The sly digs, moping about like a teenager. Her boobs still look awful, I was looking back on her old pics and these make her look like a man weirdly. They donā€™t suit her at all. I hope she settles down asap and stops with the look at me Iā€™m over you act, plastic looking extensions and moustache lip liner. She looks and acts like a teenager itā€™s embarrassing at this age

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Suggestion

Conor is vile, Aoife run a mile, Ellie fake it til you make it, crack a big smile.

Reactions: 26
Listening to his q&a, you can just really see the narcissistic ways. Saying she showers for 10 seconds unless sheā€™s washing her hair, trying to embarrass her, you could hear her response she felt uncomfortable

I went to check and the ellie highlight is still on his page the photos on that are so bad ones where she looks horrific like you wouldnā€™t want anyone seeing them and why the duck does anyone need to see them?? Thereā€™s a picture of her completely naked lying on the floor drunk and he has her covered with 2 emojis? He has serious issues I can imagine his response if Ellie asked him to take them down ā€œwould you relax I love the way you look thereā€™s nothing wrong with that picture itā€™s for memoriesā€ heā€™s a narcissistic creep

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.