Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% asking himself those questions! Such an evil narcissistic manipulator, wants all of this to get back to Ellie!
1000000%!! Was thinking the same. Cringe for Aoife thinking he’s truly mad about her hahaha it’s just a distraction. The man had no “healing” time. Acting today as if they’re seeing eachother a longgg time just to cause annoyance

Reactions: 15
It’s the little hobgoblin photos in the suit that kill me, his feet don’t touch the ground. 12 year old at his confo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His new relationship just screams toxic. Even more toxic than him and Ellie’s. You can tell they constantly abuse eachother for a “laugh”… like it’s still very early days with them. It’s just so toxic already

Reactions: 6
Nobody cares enough about him to ask these questions. Not saying Ellie’s a big shot but he’s irrelevant without her

Reactions: 12
There has been loads of accounts throughout that have went against ridiculous comments involving her and her son, myself included, we must all be Aoife🙄😂 she must spend her day managing all these accounts sticking up for her😂 are you not the one watching her stories, looking back over comments and commenting on her, someone seems a little bit obsessed…
Honey u need to get off tattle ur too soft xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s considered a “long time “ ? A tic tok came up last night of him and Ellie from April so , he was seeing them at the same time or something . I don’t understand how a man who comes from a long term relationship can literally jump straight into a new relationship . This girls feelings are going to be very hurt , red flags everywhere id run a mile if I was her . But I’m sure she thinks he will treat her ✨differently✨

Also the whole “I’m not allowed to move to Kerry” is so cringe . Are you trying to say after possibly 4 months of dating you want to relocate to the other side of the country , no wonder she won’t let you it’s bleeping creepy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.