Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze šŸ’œšŸ¤£

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weā€™ll to be fair .. Charleen and Ellieā€™s circumstances down there were completely different too Terenceā€™s he was left sleeping in a car they had luxury .. id call it a kip too šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
They are getting paid to go with free tickets, the whole country knew the forecast this weekend he couldā€™ve just went down today to do the show šŸ˜‚ if I was online saying I hate my work and itā€™s a kip Iā€™d be fired.

Reactions: 7
I havenā€™t seen his stories for a good while but now looking at them thereā€™s such a difference in him he honestly looks haggard or something bless him šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
I havenā€™t seen his stories for a good while but now looking at them thereā€™s such a difference in him he honestly looks haggard or something bless him šŸ¤£
Probably panic setting in, the timer to get a real job is ticking ā°

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's all a show for him, tit for tat still wants Ellie and jealous of everything she does! Using Aoife, she seems like a nice girl but he's not going to move to Kerry and she's not going to move to Dublin with her child to move in with another child! A couple of years to 30 you can't eat what you like, hair begins to thin, it's all downhill for him he may get a real job now and lay off the social media before he's made a joke of even more!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
2/3 comments posted by new accs sticking up for her which have since been deleted in the past 48hr , same girl who never posts her kid has him all over stories todayšŸ˜†
I'm a new account and so what if I "stuck up" for her, strange mentality to have that you can't give an opinion if you're a new account. Oh yeah so how many times you post your kids says how much you look after them? you said she needs to look after her child more and you have given no context to this.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
2/3 comments posted by new accs sticking up for her which have since been deleted in the past 48hr , same girl who never posts her kid has him all over stories todayšŸ˜†
There has been loads of accounts throughout that have went against ridiculous comments involving her and her son, myself included, we must all be AoifešŸ™„šŸ˜‚ she must spend her day managing all these accounts sticking up for heršŸ˜‚ are you not the one watching her stories, looking back over comments and commenting on her, someone seems a little bit obsessedā€¦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Insinuating a child isnā€™t taken care of because of the frequency their parents posts them on Instagram is so bleeping weird. Hey Ellie šŸ‘‹

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Iā€™d hardly say he was ā€œall overā€ her stories - I had more up of my dog on his walk yesterday than Aoife did of her son šŸ˜… Iā€™ve been following her a few years and he is on her stories every now & again. Itā€™s very unfair to judge someoneā€™s parenting skills from a teeny snippet of their life on social media - and if you are judging from that then he looks like a very happy well taken care of boy from what I can see šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He really will have to get a proper job soon. No doubt about it. Lots of up and coming lads doing a much better job than him doing proper reviews and cooking vids that put the effort in! You get out what you put in and Conor is a lazy bastard. Was in pavilions getting a chopped and the buddy cup stand is dead and I mean DEAD the ā€˜treatsā€™ counter was being used to store cups and cutlery with nothing else in it and nobody was drinking the tit coffee. The whole ā€˜businessā€™ wonā€™t be around this time next year. Way to much competition with ACTUAL business men/women
I'm amazed Brian Lee has let them stick around this long, the one in the Iliac is the same, no one who likes good coffee would step foot in there....Chopped have re-branded too so Conor is getting dropped soon i reckon

Reactions: 11
I'm amazed Brian Lee has let them stick around this long, the one in the Iliac is the same, no one who likes good coffee would step foot in there....Chopped have re-branded too so Conor is getting dropped soon i reckon
Whoā€™s Brian lee?

Reactions: 1
100% asking himself those questions! Such an evil narcissistic manipulator, wants all of this to get back to Ellie!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.