Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stories where he’s going on about the pizza and earwigging to her are so embarrassing he sounds like a 16 yr old moaning to his ma🤣🤣
or the one in the bed where she’s waving to the camera and he’s flipping her off… horrendous. He’s such an abusive knacker

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Caoimhe looks gorgeous in her latest post! I’m not mad about the dress I personally just don’t like that much print or those colours be she looks lovely in it! I usually don’t really like what she wears it looks cheap a lot of the time but I have to say she looks gorgeous

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or is Conor getting boring now not getting alot of attention anymore nothing interesting about his stories or tiktok videos . As someone said above jay kavanagh on tiktok does pretty much the same thing but he actually works a full time job as a electrical apprentice. Only so many videos you can do of eating takeaways. Only a matter of time before he has to get a real job I'm sure he would want a management role straight hahahaha goodluck.....

Reactions: 17
Is it just me or is Conor getting boring now not getting alot of attention anymore nothing interesting about his stories or tiktok videos . As someone said above jay kavanagh on tiktok does pretty much the same thing but he actually works a full time job as a electrical apprentice. Only so many videos you can do of eating takeaways. Only a matter of time before he has to get a real job I'm sure he would want a management role straight hahahaha goodluck.....
He really will have to get a proper job soon. No doubt about it. Lots of up and coming lads doing a much better job than him doing proper reviews and cooking vids that put the effort in! You get out what you put in and Conor is a lazy bastard. Was in pavilions getting a chopped and the buddy cup stand is dead and I mean DEAD the ‘treats’ counter was being used to store cups and cutlery with nothing else in it and nobody was drinking the tit coffee. The whole ‘business’ won’t be around this time next year. Way to much competition with ACTUAL business men/women

Reactions: 6
What job would he do 🤷🏻‍♀️ imagine he’s in sales and he cold calls you 😂😭

Hello, who am I speaking to today, this is buddy cup calling.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What job would he do 🤷🏻‍♀️ imagine he’s in sales and he cold calls you 😂😭

Hello, who am I speaking to today, this is buddy cup calling.
Didn’t he work for a recruitment company before Covid? You can imagine the bullshit he would have came out with to potential candidates.

Reactions: 5
He also worked in AIB in the online banking department
Yep - the job in AIB was good and stable- he left that to focus full time on influencing. When he took the job with the recruitment company just before covid I was surprised- but they were clearly aiming to use his pull and reach. As soon as covid hit they got rid of him immediately. The fact he was going back to any type of proper work suggested things weren’t going well at that stage. His parents must have been mortified when he left that job in the bank

Reactions: 10
Didn’t he work for a recruitment company before Covid? You can imagine the bullshit he would have came out with to potential candidates.
Think he was only on the social media side of it. Imagine him giving you a call, you’d think some kids were prank calling you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep - the job in AIB was good and stable- he left that to focus full time on influencing. When he took the job with the recruitment company just before covid I was surprised- but they were clearly aiming to use his pull and reach. As soon as covid hit they got rid of him immediately. The fact he was going back to any type of proper work suggested things weren’t going well at that stage. His parents must have been mortified when he left that job in the bank

What was his actually Job in AIB ? Did he not have to have a degree or anything behind him for that or even for a recruitment consultant I thought you would of needed experience in those roles . Bit silly to leave that job and open another coffee trailer not like there's enough of them as it is haha

Reactions: 2
What was his actually Job in AIB ? Did he not have to have a degree or anything behind him for that or even for a recruitment consultant I thought you would of needed experience in those roles . Bit silly to leave that job and open another coffee trailer not like there's enough of them as it is haha
He was in customer service so he wouldn’t have needed a degree. I’d say the recruitment place that he worked in thought he might be useful to attract younger candidates who haven’t a degree.

Reactions: 5
"Nice snack after the gym"

Wow his content is horrendous 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He will fall to sunder and no amount off masage gun posts will save him..

I can see him giving it all up within the next 20 months,he will relise how much off a fecking gobshite he is running around with a phone all day recording himself eating and talking about HIS life...not influencing anyone...

Wake up!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
"Nice snack after the gym"

Wow his content is horrendous 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He will fall to sunder and no amount off masage gun posts will save him..

I can see him giving it all up within the next 20 months,he will relise how much off a fecking gobshite he is running around with a phone all day recording himself eating and talking about HIS life...not influencing anyone...

Wake up!!!
Did he jizz on top of it? Looks rank

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.