Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze šŸ’œšŸ¤£

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The engagement on his feed is shocking šŸ¤£ his page is dying- people are getting bored with him. Was scrolling through tik tok the other day and thereā€™s this guy Jay Kavanagh that does exactly what Conor does but without the sleazy half assedness of it all. He seems to put time and effort into his videos and audience where you see Conor barely able to sting a litterate sentence together gets the name of places wrong half the time and throws curry sauce on an ice cream for viewsā€¦ lazy man child. point im making is thereā€™s people out there cleaner and more refined with a head for business that will leave Conor and crappy cup in the dust sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 12
Sure Carl Mullen is doing some take away competition tv show, Conor will say he robbed his idea

Reactions: 2
The engagement on his feed is shocking šŸ¤£ his page is dying- people are getting bored with him. Was scrolling through tik tok the other day and thereā€™s this guy Jay Kavanagh that does exactly what Conor does but without the sleazy half assedness of it all. He seems to put time and effort into his videos and audience where you see Conor barely able to sting a litterate sentence together gets the name of places wrong half the time and throws curry sauce on an ice cream for viewsā€¦ lazy man child. point im making is thereā€™s people out there cleaner and more refined with a head for business that will leave Conor and crappy cup in the dust sooner rather than later.
Iā€™d say a lot of his following was because of Ellie and the rest are kids and teenagers who wouldnā€™t have much money so no legitimate companyā€™s will use him for any sort of campaigns. All he advertises are dodgy clothing companies and food. The only restaurants he reviews are places that serve burgers, chicken wings, loaded fries and pizzas. Oh and also rotten looking curries. He is pig and just shoved food in his mouth.

The only places he seems to go back to is roasters Piri Piri and the rolling stoves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Surprised sheā€™s not at the bperfect launch in blanch the wend, see Mrs makeup advertising it. He didnā€™t wish her happy day either, wonder is this why sheā€™s saying she wants to get back to her love or makeup.

Reactions: 3
Surprise surprise he's back playing football didn't want to know st Paul's artane back end of last season or this pre season

They are after having a brilliant pre season I think winning all there games and all off a sudden that maggot rocks back up šŸ˜…

*******!!

Reactions: 7
Did anyone listen to the podcast with kneeve? And want to fill us in I canā€™t be bothered listening to kneevo for that long lol

Reactions: 7
Did anyone listen to the podcast with kneeve? And want to fill us in I canā€™t be bothered listening to kneevo for that long lol
Nothing major to report. She was actually quite refined didnā€™t spill much that we wouldnā€™t think or know. Like she creates drama to boost his OF. Talked about her surgeries and living in turkey. Said sheā€™s got a BF over there but she went live on TikTok it said on her thread. And she was crying about her being abused by him.
ellen and Charleen opened with talking about the live shows and how they have one at EP this weekend and that there will be another one Before Christmas. Bit boring this was the first Iā€™ve listened. And tbh I only did because I wanted to hear if Niamh said anything turkey legs in her dms

Reactions: 6
No seriously I came on to say about today's podcast there was actually noo neeeed for Mary Ellen to tell us that story about the tampon !! It was vile šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 4
No seriously I came on to say about today's podcast there was actually noo neeeed for Mary Ellen to tell us that story about the tampon !! It was vile šŸ¤¢
Oh aye I forgot that one šŸ¤®šŸ¤® imagine the poor fuckers who heard it in the live show then having to listen again on that ! Boke šŸ¤®

Reactions: 2
The stories where heā€™s going on about the pizza and earwigging to her are so embarrassing he sounds like a 16 yr old moaning to his mašŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.