Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just dosnt post that much.. she go ages like a week without even a story if not longer.. where he loves the attention and posts everyday
Are you doing PR for Aoife by any chance ? I don’t even follow the girl but know everything about her thanks to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Are you doing PR for Aoife by any chance ? I don’t even follow the girl but know everything about her thanks to you.
Nah ha like I said ive been following her for years and she's actually such a sweet girl.. people bashing her just because they like Ellie or hate him is just childish.. also everything?? Someone asked what she does for work and age amd called her vain and I gave a answer.. don't be such a clown

Nah ha like I said ive been following her for years and she's actually such a sweet girl.. people bashing her just because they like Ellie or hate him is just childish.. also everything?? Someone asked what she does for work and age amd called her vain and I gave a answer.. don't be such a clown
You literally said she had 17k followers before she met Conor, how the duck would anyone know that 🤪 and there’s more people calling Ellie fat than saying a bad word about Aoife so I doubt she needs your protection, keep fan girling tho, I’m sure she appreciates it…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You literally said she had 17k followers before she met Conor, how the duck would anyone know that 🤪 and there’s more people calling Ellie fat than saying a bad word about Aoife so I doubt she needs your protection, keep fan girling tho, I’m sure she appreciates it…
OK so 4 things Instead of 3 now class's of knowing everything 🤡🤡 and if your gonna Quote me do it at least right haha I said "I think she had 17 but I could be wrong" is what I said 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ people are asking the question and being nosey which is what this site is for 🤡🤡 aoife is on topic, if you don't want to know about her then why are you reading the comments 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 1
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 so a new bird coming into the mix on a gossip site has no relevance and shouldn't be talked about 🤦‍♂️

Literally a Karen coming on giving out because she doesn't like what she's reading 🤣🤣🤣
I remember my first tattle thread too… bless ya🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Guess the German word is cringe!!!

The 3 of them in the bed the morning after the show fcuking hell you could smell the snow through my phone!!

Could you imagine the pony talk in the room...

Ehh we could sell out Ireland and the UK with this...😂😂😂

Could be wrong but now the purple heart game is over I think conor is lost and dreads going down to Kerry😂😂😂

He's not as chirpy today after her winning that weekend 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.