Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met Aoife years ago on a night out & have followed her ever since. She was lovely to chat to, not vain at all. She rarely posts. I can confirm she’s absolutely stunning in real life, just like her pics. If I looked like that I’d certainly be posting more often 😅 Also think Ellie is stunning too.

I remember Aoife posting something about her landlord once and she’s still in that same house for those wondering if she owns/rents.
Yes she’s renting the house she lives in now

Reactions: 2
What’s the story with that Chris fella. He has completely tried copying everything Conor does ? Is he trying to get engagement or popular or free meals ? I’m not sure I get him

Reactions: 2
What’s the story with that Chris fella. He has completely tried copying everything Conor does ? Is he trying to get engagement or popular or free meals ? I’m not sure I get him

I think the chris lad is slow like Def not playing with the full deck

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Chris is fairly harmless and he must actually like his girlfriend enough to work along side her every day, unlike Conor 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Did he not say he had some big announcement at 10am the other morning (same morning as the 2nd live podcast show of course) never seen anything after or did I miss it?

Reactions: 6
Did he not say he had some big announcement at 10am the other morning (same morning as the 2nd live podcast show of course) never seen anything after or did I miss it?
I think he was announcing aoife 😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone watched Charleens youtube video? Ellie did a great job during the live show

Reactions: 1
It’s really embarrassing listening to her go on about Conor in the podcast when he clearly couldn’t care less about her. Ellie, move on for the love of god.

Reactions: 8
It’s really embarrassing listening to her go on about Conor in the podcast when he clearly couldn’t care less about her. Ellie, move on for the love of god.
Agreed - she’s long lost the upper hand she had. She’d take him back in a heartbeat - I wouldn’t rule it out. She’s unfortunately one of those women who doesn’t see her own self worth as above being treated like that- and she’s probably looking at all he’s posting thinking it used to be her and should be her. She’s her own worst enemy when it comes to him and he knows it

Reactions: 11
Its very hard to move on from someone that belittles your mind into thinking there mad about you when they don’t. She was obviously head over heels for him. Longest relationship and all that . It’s easier said then done to “get over it”or “move on”. I’d say the constant posting of the new bird has her head up her hole. I’d say every jack and sally are sending her screenshots daily too . I was with a lad for 8 years , and went through the same - it’s easier said then done. Your head gets messed up on so many levels.
I don’t believe she’ll go back, she’s just hurting , which is part of the healing process.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Very surprised they've had Kneevo on their pod considering she was chatting tit about Ellie on her TikTok live.. However Ellie doesn't even follow her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
what was she saying about ellie I missed this 👀
Someone kept asking her would she collab with Conor on OF and she said no however she has DM's from Conor, and that Ellie hates her for absolutely no reason, Ellie needs therapy etc.. She was asked about Charleen and kept saying how she loves Charleen and Charleen is the opposite to Ellie, she's so sweet. Probably talked about how much she loves Charleen for about 20 minutes - this was June/July so fairly recent
Bare in mind Kneevo thrives on bragging to people that their fellas are in her DM's.. I don't blame Ellie, she is so unlikeable

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Is this his new birds child he has plastered all over his social media account with thousands of followers ? If it is I think it’s very innapropriate .I don’t know too much about this new girl but I’ve a huge feeling conor is either a rebound or a distraction for this girl .

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.