Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what he does with women.. he undermines them in order to break down their self-esteem, making them think that they need his validation,.(and then sharing this on social media) typical abuser. It’s such toxic behaviour and that Aoife one needs to RUN.

Reactions: 16
I find it bizarre people calling Ellie big or fat lol boob job or not she is neither.. I can only imagine how the people making these comments look fs prob big middens themselves lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I find it bizarre people calling Ellie big or fat lol boob job or not she is neither.. I can only imagine how the people making these comments look fs prob big middens themselves lol
Maybe it’s because she doesn’t look like the Instagram pictures she posts

Reactions: 13
The only reason lads ever post loads of pics of their new girl on social media is to make their ex jealous and its so sad, he defo love bombs at the start of a relationship too

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe how annoyed and vexed he was getting over people picking which pizza they prefer😬 🚩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe how annoyed and vexed he was getting over people picking which pizza they prefer😬 🚩
I’d had fucked the pizza at him and then asked him does he still look Verdy Verdy slick if he spoke to me like that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He would of being layered with meat and cheese! And to speak to her like that in her own house too, asking her why was she ear wigging?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
On her story they are together in a tattoo studio on a ‘date’ cringe if they get matching Purple Hearts :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
How long has he been seeing aoife? I follow her years and can't believe that's what she's gone for lol

Reactions: 2
She does look bigger but I think it's a combination of her having nice curves, the bigger boons and her clothes are tiny and designed to be barely there. They don't suit her figure imo but that'd just mine! Others may love them. But I really think her clothes are shrinking.

Reactions: 6
Ellie looks big because she has big hips.. there's plenty of girls in great shape with no gut at all that been hitting gym years but can't shake that image because the hips make them look wider

Reactions: 2
Ellie does her show is getting lots of attention....
BOOOOOMMM... Conor posts the new squeeze.... Yikes 😬

Reactions: 26
He’s a petty little sh1t. Hopefully she’s him blocked and can’t see it

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.