Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I could find that made any type of sense was that it's a health issue that's causes high blood pressure

It's tattle, don't be so soft.. don't see you saying anything about how conner is getting abused haha they both fools in my opinion so both are fair game
Eh I know tattle hun- don’t need you reminding me 💁🏼‍♀️ I’m not soft I’m just not for tearing someone to shreads for no reason. I’f she overdone it with the beds or bleached her hair to within an inch of it’s life fair game- but to attack someone on their weight and call them ‘fat’ is very damaging to people. I’m all for outing bad behaviour and calling out the pricks. But the name calling over weight is where I draw a line 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
no that was Jodie and if you remember he was back with Ellie then AGAIN at the opening of the buddy horse box in Bray around March / April and now Aoife. I would say he is riddled. And at Christmas he made a point of saying he saved a lot of money not buying Ellie gifts
who is jodie ??

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker, first time poster here 👋🏼
The live shows are just sending me over the edge I can’t believe people are paying for this and the two girls think they’re actually doing a good job. I saw a tiktok from last night of them singing b*witched and the audience singing along at first but it goes on far too long and everyone looks like they’re standing around awkwardly waiting for it to end. At one point Charleen hands her mic over to do the Irish dancing bit but it’s the wrong part of the song 🙈 It’s under the username nataliecarthy on tiktok but search with caution please it gave me the biggest ick of my life.
Charleen looks like she has 2 concrete blocks on her feet 🤣🤣🤣 hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think there might be a bit of a competition between ellie and charleen in regards to posting instas? Seems like when one posts a pic the other posts one not long after, charleens after posting a pic in a purple bra with the purple heart emoji in the caption too 😂

Reactions: 6
Anyone else a bit suspicious about this relationship with Aoife from a financial perspective? I’m assuming she has her own home, he wouldn’t have been roaring it down if she lived with anyone else like he was last night, and her decor is of her own styling. Would it be madness to think Conor might try weasel his way in to her place, certainly beats his box room in the parents’ house 🤔 Good looking girl and an easy gaff, suits him into the ground.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else a bit suspicious about this relationship with Aoife from a financial perspective? I’m assuming she has her own home, he wouldn’t have been roaring it down if she lived with anyone else like he was last night, and her decor is of her own styling. Would it be madness to think Conor might try weasel his way in to her place, certainly beats his box room in the parents’ house 🤔 Good looking girl and an easy gaff, suits him into the ground.
And him going on a while ago in cork about loving that end of the country, I suppose he can settle for Kerry

• Haha
Reactions: 7
]
He lives in Dublin she's from kerry so it would be a huge change for him to even consider moving to Kerry it's so far from him, she has a 5 year old boy to look after too.

Reactions: 1
]
He lives in Dublin she's from kerry so it would be a huge change for him to even consider moving to Kerry it's so far from him, she has a 5 year old boy to look after too.
I didn’t know she’s a mother! Jaysus and now she’s taking on a second child in Conor 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I didn’t know she’s a mother! Jaysus and now she’s taking on a second child in Conor 💀
Yes the father is ex kerry football Barry John Keane. If I was Conor I wouldn’t be sharing pictures of the child and trying to pretend he is great with kids as he wouldn’t want a load of Kerry footballers after him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah now whatever about Ellie, she may be self entitled. But all these comments about her weight and looks and how Conor ‘upgraded’ is uncalled for. She’s far from ugly and even if she were it doesn’t make it okay how he treated her.
True but people are allowed to voice their opinions on here, that's the point of it right? I for one think he's scum but he def has upgraded in looks alone

Reactions: 6
Yes the father is ex kerry football Barry John Keane. If I was Conor I wouldn’t be sharing pictures of the child and trying to pretend he is great with kids as he wouldn’t want a load of Kerry footballers after him.
duck sake, Conman could be a step-father so 💀 I’d love to know what the long-term goal is for him, with some people on here saying Dublin to Kerry would be too big a jump for him. Like he can’t keep the Ryanair Dublin to Kerry flight in business forever 😂 If they do stay together long-term, something will have to give?

Reactions: 2
He was commenting under Aoife's pictures from Sept 2020 though.. was he with her before?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.